BY KISS MY FACE

Pamper Your HairKiss My Face Whenever Conditioner conditions your hair with its natural extracts of lemongrass, horsetail, raspberry, rosehip etc. After shampooing hair, your hair may lose its natural gloss and glow. But this conditioner contains sunflower oil, lime oil and lavender oil that helps moisturize your hair. This conditioner also contains citric acid that provides the much-needed Vitamin C to your hair. No artificial color or fragrance Contains organic botanicals and pure essential oils Not tested on animals There is no SLS, paraben, phthalates in Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner. Plus, you won't find any artificial preservatives in this conditioner. The glycerin in this conditioner makes your hair strong enough that helps prevent splitting. Plus, it contains natural ingredients like jojoba oil and rosa canina extract that helps make this conditioner suitable and gives health to your hair. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Kiss My Face Whenever Conditioner conditions your hair strand from root to tip. Get Started: Shampoo your hair and apply conditioner to every strand of your hair from root to end. Rinse well. see more...

Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
This stuff is REALLY GREAT. My only critique is that I need more detangling power for my long hair. Otherwise, this is a totally solid product!
Cayla B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love Kiss My Faces shampoos and conditioners! The product is amazing and a great price for an all naturally shampoo/ conditioner