Kiss My Face Vitamin A & E  Moisturizer

Kiss My Face Vitamin A & E Moisturizer

BY KISS MY FACE

The nutrients most important to healthy skin are Vitamin A, which helps prevent dryness and loss of elasticity, and Vitamin E, the anti-oxidant and healing nutrient said to prevent and reduce scars. We combined 25,000 International Units of Vitamin A and see more...

Kiss My Face Vitamin A & E  Moisturizer
Kiss My Face Vitamin A & E Moisturizer
Buy on Amazon
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
The great thing about this Kiss my face lotion is that it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I think it does a great job hydrating and leaving the skin feel supple and soothed. My only issue was the irritation it caused when I put it on my face. I had no issues with using anywhere else on my body, just my face. I have pretty sensitive skin, and maybe there was something that my face just didn't agree with. So, it's something to be aware of it you have sensitive skin like I do. Other than that, it's a great product.
Anna G.
This product is the best and I use it every day. It makes my skin feel so soft and silky. Since my skin tends to be very dry, my skin soaked it all up. The smell can be very strong but I got used to it after a while.
Michael G.
Escondido, CA
Love this stuff because it's not too greasy, and actually rubs in nicely. Other lotions I felt like a heavy coating. I appreciate the vitamins and smoothness it brings to my skin.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Yes! I highly recommend this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin and this is one lotion that my skin accepts and feels refreshed and smooth after application
Elsa W.
Perfect moisturizer if you want to use it alone on your face or body. But I mainly use this for my face and I usually put my normally mouse first then this one on top. It absorbs quickly so your face is not sticky and oily. My skin is a lot smoother and less dry after using this.
Barbara N.
It’s okay.. feels nice going on but dries pretty quick and doesn’t leave your skin feeling too moisturized.
Amy C.
Highly, highly recommend this moisturizer! Leaves face leaving refreshed and soft. Gives the soft feeling and doesn't leave face feeling greasy!!
Denise L.
Etobicoke, ON
Not a bad product. Spreads a long way, absorbs quickly. Gentle and hydrating. Does the trick or dry parched skin.
Brooke J.
Belfast
This is good but there is better it still works really good I would still recommend this product to others