BY KISS MY FACE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Ultra Moisturizer ~ Aromatherapeutic ~ Paraben Free   Earthy, woodsy, calming, sensual and exotic-attributes long ascribed to Patchouli. Whatever the benefits, its soothing performance on dry, sensitive & chapped skin is legendary.  Patchouli Oil is one of the few essential oils that improves with age-much like yourself.  Hemp seed oil serves as an ideal superfatting agent, adding lubricity and preventing the skin from becoming irritated or too dry. This product contains no animal ingredients, no parabens or artificial colors and was not tested on animals. pH Balanced 100% biodegradable, Please recycle this tube. kissmyface.com ; Vegan see more...

Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love patchouli and I really like this brand. However, this lotion just does not rub in enough! Otherwise, it smells wonderful and is generally moisturizing, I just feel that as far as lotions go, there are better and I only use it for the scent.
Megan K.
East Hampton, CT
This product is great! My face gets so dry in the winter so I always make sure that I put on face lotion after I get out of the shower and whenever I wash my face. Kiss my Face ultra moisturizer makes my face smooth for the entire day without making my face oily or making me break out. A plus is that the product smells great!
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Love that it keeps my dry skin soft, and that it’s vegan and cruelty free :) bought off amazon. Great value for what you’re getting. I use it everyday. Keeps me so soft. Highly recommend.
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
This lotion feels so great on your skin! It also smells wonderful. Very woodsy, and clean. It is a gentle moisturizer that makes even the roughest skin smooth! I buy it at local health food stores! I will continue to buy this product!
Kim G.
Kiss my face is thicker and smooth texture. The moisturizer has a very faint scent and is perfect for those with perfume allergies. The moisturizer has all plant based, non animal tested ingredients that are free from unnecessary chemicals and agents. The results last a long time and just a dab will go a long way.
Molly C.
Grosse Pointe, MI
This product smells great, sinks into your skin beautifully, and leaves your skin very smooth. The only negative is that it does leave a oily residue on your skin but it does go away after a while. Other wise a fantastic lotion.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I love the smell! And their moisturizer comes out of the organic section of my grocery store! I've used their face cleanser, and other than the price on that, love this brand!!!
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My all time favorite scent for sure!!! Wish they had a body spray for this scent! The moisturizer is the best not too greasy absorbs nicely and leaves you super smooth!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I love this product but wish the patchouli was a little sweeter or tempered with vanilla or maybe even amber.
Jess S.
Columbus , OH
I absolutely love this lotion. It's super rich and creamy, soaks in quick, and the scent lasts forever!
Stacey S.
Advance, MO
Is the patchouli a higher end smelling patchouli? Or a dirty hippy patchouli?

Amazon