Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Dawn S.Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Tammy G.

BY KISS MY FACE

For Extra Dry Skin. do what comes naturally. paraben free. 100% biodegradable. no animal ingredients. no artificial colors. not tested on animals. An ancient remedy for superior moisturizing. Highly recommended for dry and chapped skin. Honey attracts moisture from the air and calendula is especially effective for healing and soothing. We ve blended these ingredients with a variety of special herbs and flowers to bring you the best tha. see more...

Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer
  • "I enjoy many bath and beauty items, and a good share of them are from Kiss My Face, so it was an obvious choice when trying to find a lotion for my desk at work. The soap is the restroom at work has my hands dry and cracking and nothing seems to be helping. I hesitated on getting this one since it indicates it is for extra dry skin, but I went for it to see if it would be THE ONE for my desk. I am glad I went for it. It is not super thick and greasy, it is light and soaks in very well. The honey and calendula scent is also quite pleasant and not overpowering like a lot of scented lotions." in 7 reviews
  • "It's nice and light and I mostly use it on my face, but also use it on my legs after shaving." in 1 review
  • "I know honey it's good for the skin I have a very severe dry skin and I see that it looks like a good moisturizer just wish I knew it was a bigger and bigger bottle or two but I think I would end up purchasing this" in 1 review
Ariel L.
Review for: Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer more...
The scent peaches in cream in this brand smells so good! It’s also just like the Nivea it nourishes and keeps the skin baby soft with that nice fresh scent! It’s not too thick and greasy like most moisturizers! Perfect for out the shower.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great lotion! I've been using this brand for years. It's a great price for a great product. It is light and fast absorbing. The perfect lotion for the person who doesn't like the sticky feeling in a lotion. It comes in many scents. I've never found one I didn't like. This lotion comes in tubes and in large pump bottles. Whole Foods carries a variety of this product.
Melissa F.
Fullerton, CA

Janelle R.
My husband and I were looking for a new face moisturizer this winter and we came across this on Vitacost.com . For like 16 oz, this was 7.99 or so which was a great deal for this type of product. I love that it is free of all parabens and other nasty ingredients. It does a excellent job of absorbing into the skin and keeping it moisturized. I mainly use this at night, but it goes on great under makeup as well.
Olivia F.
I love using lotions, because I have dry skin, but this one wasn't my favorite. It didn't last as long as others, and I didn't like the scent. It also felt kind of greasy, and I don't think it was worth the price.
Christina S.
Red Bank, NJ
I love that this gets a great rating on the Cosmetics Safety Database and is pretty affordable. I've notice that my blemishes have decreased quite a bit while I've been using this. It's nice and light and I mostly use it on my face, but also use it on my legs after shaving.
Kristen W.
Louisville, KY
What a hilarious brand name, which is what made me try it. i don't have extra dry skin but this isn't overly greasy and it leaves me feeling moisturised for a long time and doesn't dry out nearly as fast as others.
Christiana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the most moisturizing lotion I have ever found. It smells a bit like olive oil but it makes my skin so amazingly soft that it doesn't even matter.
Tammy G.
My new favorite lotion. I love all of the scents including unscented. I use this lotion on hands and body. It feels luxurious and moisturizes.

Walmart