Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Tammy G.Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer uploaded by Dawn S.

BY KISS MY FACE

For Extra Dry Skin. do what comes naturally. paraben free. 100% biodegradable. no animal ingredients. no artificial colors. not tested on animals. An ancient remedy for superior moisturizing. Highly recommended for dry and chapped skin. Honey attracts moisture from the air and calendula is especially effective for healing and soothing. We ve blended these ingredients with a variety of special herbs and flowers to bring you the best tha. see more...

• "Works great on sensitive skin and Doesn't have a greasy feeling" in 1 review
  • "I hesitated on getting this one since it indicates it is for extra dry skin, but I went for it to see if it would be THE ONE for my desk." in 1 review
  • "It's nice and light and I mostly use it on my face, but also use it on my legs after shaving." in 1 review
  • "I know honey it's good for the skin I have a very severe dry skin and I see that it looks like a good moisturizer just wish I knew it was a bigger and bigger bottle or two but I think I would end up purchasing this" in 1 review
Olivia F.
I love using lotions, because I have dry skin, but this one wasn't my favorite. It didn't last as long as others, and I didn't like the scent. It also felt kind of greasy, and I don't think it was worth the price.
Tammy G.
My new favorite lotion. I love all of the scents including unscented. I use this lotion on hands and body. It feels luxurious and moisturizes.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this lotion. It is really moisturizing and smells great. And I love that it is a natural product that is good for the whole family.
Sofie O.
Placerville, CA
Very strong smell and feels clumpy on face. Takes a while to rub in. Use a little at s time if you buy it..
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This is a great lotion! I've been using this brand for years. It's a great price for a great product. It is light and fast absorbing. The perfect lotion for the person who doesn't like the sticky feeling in a lotion. It comes in many scents. I've never found one I didn't like. This lotion comes in tubes and in large pump bottles. Whole Foods carries a variety of this product.
Melissa F.
Fullerton, CA
I enjoy many bath and beauty items, and a good share of them are from Kiss My Face, so it was an obvious choice when trying to find a lotion for my desk at work. The soap is the restroom at work has my hands dry and cracking and nothing seems to be helping.

I hesitated on getting this one since it indicates it is for extra dry skin, but I went for it to see if it would be THE ONE for my desk. I am glad I went for it. It is not super thick and greasy, it is light and soaks in very well. The honey and calendula scent is also quite pleasant and not overpowering like a lot of scented lotions.
Janelle R.
My husband and I were looking for a new face moisturizer this winter and we came across this on Vitacost.com . For like 16 oz, this was 7.99 or so which was a great deal for this type of product. I love that it is free of all parabens and other nasty ingredients. It does a excellent job of absorbing into the skin and keeping it moisturized. I mainly use this at night, but it goes on great under makeup as well.
Christina S.
Red Bank, NJ
I love that this gets a great rating on the Cosmetics Safety Database and is pretty affordable. I've notice that my blemishes have decreased quite a bit while I've been using this. It's nice and light and I mostly use it on my face, but also use it on my legs after shaving.
Christiana L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the most moisturizing lotion I have ever found. It smells a bit like olive oil but it makes my skin so amazingly soft that it doesn't even matter.