Kiss My Face Triple Action Fluoride-Free Natural Toothpaste with Xylitol, Fresh Mint, 4.1 oz

BY KISS MY FACE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Breath Blasting Freshness Removes Plaque 2 Whitens Teeth 3 Prevents Tartar Build-Up Hey Kissers, give us a smile! With shockingly great taste, our effective formula helps your mouth feel healthy and fresh with Antioxidant Defenders and nature s most trusted ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Iceland Moss, Olive Leaf Extract, Xylitol, Silica, Peppermint. br -Bob Steve, Founders Chief Brushers No SLS. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No artificial sweeteners. No animal ingredients. No animal testing. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Morgan P.
['Orange', ''], CA
This product was okay. It’s Vegan and cruelty free but it doesn’t really work like other Vegan toothpastes I use. I will probably not repurchase.