Kiss My Face Triple Action Fluoride-Free Natural Aloe Toothpaste Gel with Xylitol, Cool Mint, 9 oz

BY KISS MY FACE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Breath Blasting Freshness Removes Plaque 2 Whitens Teeth 3 Prevents Tartar Build-Up Hey Kissers, give us a smile! With shockingly great taste, our effective formula helps your mouth feel healthy and fresh with Antioxidant Defenders and nature s most trusted ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf Extract, Xylitol, Silica, Peppermint. Plus we practice good hygiene at the planet level too, and have always been cruelty-free. One kiss is all it takes. br -Bob Steve, Founders Chief Brushers Antioxidant Defenders: Co-Q10, Tea Tree Oil No SLS. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No artificial sweeteners. No animal ingredients. No animal testing. see more...

Review (1)
Meredith V.
New Providnce, NJ
I like the flavor of this. It's still minty and pleasant without all of the dangerous chemicals found in ordinary toothpaste. Very gentle on teeth and gums if you suffer from sensitivity. Very good value for the price. I like to buy it in this larger size. More convenient. Would repurchase.