Kiss My Face Triple Action Fluoride-Free Natural Aloe Toothpaste Gel with Xylitol, Cool Mint, 4.5 oz uploaded by Emma W.Kiss My Face Triple Action Fluoride-Free Natural Aloe Toothpaste Gel with Xylitol, Cool Mint, 4.5 oz uploaded by Shawn A.

BY KISS MY FACE

Breath Blasting Freshness Removes Plaque 3 Whitens Teeth 6 Prevents Tartar Build-Up Hey Kissers, give us a smile! With shockingly great taste, our effective formula helps your mouth feel healthy and fresh with Antioxidant Defenders and nature s most trusted ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf Extract, Xylitol, Silica, Peppermint. Plus we practice good hygiene at the planet level too, and have always been cruelty-free. One kiss is all it takes. br -Bob Steve, Founders Chief Brushers Antioxidant Defenders: Co-Q10, Tea Tree Oil No SLS. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No artificial sweeteners. No animal ingredients. No animal testing. see more...

Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff will really get your teeth super clean and white I love this stuff I also have sensitive teeth so this worked well for me
Jean L.
Fort Wayne
This is my favorite toothpaste. It is not too foamy and i love the naturally based ingredients. It has a nice flavor as well
Karla C.
Beeville, TX
I love this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel so clean. I also love that it's natural and has no carageenan.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mostly natural ingredients better for your health. Affordable find at thrive market online. Gentle formula.
natalie g.
Minneapolis, MN
tastes great, keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean for a long time after the initial use in the morning
Shelby W.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It does its job of protecting my teeth and it's refreshing! Also, guilt-free!!!
Katie H.
Moncton
Since 2010 I’ve been trying to use more natural cleaning products specifically avoiding sulfates on my skin and hair; this toothpaste has been my a1 since day 1 it is absolutely perfect in every way. It’s the right texture, it works exactly like normal toothpaste, it doesn’t taste bad and it’s actually whitening. I love this I will always use this toothpaste!

Walmart