Kiss My Face Triple Action Fluoride-Free Natural Aloe Toothpaste Gel with Xylitol, Cool Mint, 4.5 oz uploaded by Emma W.Kiss My Face Triple Action Fluoride-Free Natural Aloe Toothpaste Gel with Xylitol, Cool Mint, 4.5 oz uploaded by Shawn A.

BY KISS MY FACE

Breath Blasting Freshness Removes Plaque 3 Whitens Teeth 6 Prevents Tartar Build-Up Hey Kissers, give us a smile! With shockingly great taste, our effective formula helps your mouth feel healthy and fresh with Antioxidant Defenders and nature s most trusted ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf Extract, Xylitol, Silica, Peppermint. Plus we practice good hygiene at the planet level too, and have always been cruelty-free. One kiss is all it takes. br -Bob Steve, Founders Chief Brushers Antioxidant Defenders: Co-Q10, Tea Tree Oil No SLS. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No artificial sweeteners. No animal ingredients. No animal testing. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I have fallen in love with this toothpaste. I picked up this travel size on a whim and am buying it from now on!

For sensitive teeth it's perfect and I feel comfortable using the product because of its lack of extra ingredients. The flavor is awesome because it doesn't overpower you and the feeling afterwards is squeaky clean teeth. The gel is smooth and rinses clean and won't stain towels or clothing which is a huge bonus!
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this toothpaste for about 3 months now, and I find it to be comparable to most name brand toothpastes. I have very sensitive teeth, and was using pronamel for a long time, but find that this stuff is equally as effective for half the cost! My only complaint is that the triple action is suppose to have whitening properties, and I haven't noticed much of that yet.
x a.
Love this toothpaste because not only is it refreshing to use, but it is also vegan and cruelty-free! It's also available at your local drug store so it's easy to find. It works great and would suggest everyone make the switch because cruelty-free and vegan is where it's at.
Sharon B.
Vernon, CA
I have very sensitive teeth. Even the faintest touch of paste on my tooth would cause an ache. I've recently ran out of sensodym and needed to pick-up a replacement. I happened to be at whole food's so I decided to give this one a try. I LOVE it. It's not overly minty and my mouth feels fresh and clean after use. I love the green color of the gel paste and it has little beads that pops/crunch (think icebreakers gum) which makes brushing way fun!
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
I've been using this fluoride free toothpaste by Kiss My Face for years. I like the taste and it makes my mouth feel clean and smell good. I buy the biggest version that costs around $10. It lasts for 6 months or more. I use it with my Sonicare and my teeth are in excellent shape!
Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recently switched to using fluoride free toothpaste and had someone recommend this one to me. I love that it is in gel form. The taste or flavor of it isn't overpowering and my mouth and my teeth look and feel super clean after brushing. Can be a bit pricey, but if you find it on sale, totally worth the money.
Erika H.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste because it's minty just like the crest or colegate but it's organic and healthier for your teeth. this would be the main toothpaste that I would buy.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff will really get your teeth super clean and white I love this stuff I also have sensitive teeth so this worked well for me
Jean L.
Fort Wayne
This is my favorite toothpaste. It is not too foamy and i love the naturally based ingredients. It has a nice flavor as well
Karla C.
Beeville, TX
I love this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel so clean. I also love that it's natural and has no carageenan.