BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Sunspray Lotion Spf 30, 8 Oz see more...

Alex A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great nontoxic sunscreen that protects while smoothing skin. I don’t have to think twice about the ingredients because Kiss My Face is a brand I trust!
Alyssa L.
Riverview, FL
Worked well for me I have a sensitivity to some sunscreens but this one caused no irritation for me. I’ve recommended it to a few friends.
jessiegabris G.
Falls Church
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works very well and accurate aim. Would use again. First time user as well and good price.
Aisley P.
Austin, TX
This was a very nice product to use, but I did have some concerns. The smell was nice and not too overwhelming like most sunscreens. It can be a little pricey... After using this product for a while, it started to not work anymore. My sunburns unfortunately started to get worse. Not sure if it was the product or if the sun's rays got stronger.
Pari N.
Bangalore
It’s a great product.. so gentle to use.. I just love the amount of the product..it’s so much.. the fragrance is amazing and mesmerising.. totally worth buying it..
⭐Vih⭐ M.
fortaleza
Gostei bastante, porém não utilizei mas pois não achei que protegeu 100% da minha pele q é muito sensível ao sol, qual quer coisinha fico muito vermelha e queimada então não procurei mais usar esse produto pois n beneficiou tanto minha pele.