Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30

by Kiss My Face

Kiss My Face® Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 Sunscreen.
With Antioxidant Defenders™.
With avocado oil and vitamins C & E.
Skin glistening protection.
Broad spectrum SPF 30.
Water resistant (40 minutes).

Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is light weight.” in reviews
El Monte, CA
Me and my kids could never go out without this! We swear by this product...doesn't even give a irritation to skin like other I've tried.
Buffalo, MN
This sunscreen is my favorite sunscreen. I use this so much. I love the easy spray nozzle. I think the bottle is the perfect size too.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the option to be able to spray it on my face which makes it so much easier. I like how it feels on my skin and how it smells
Macon, GA
This is a great sunscreen! I can put this on when I GI outside and don't have to reaply it for a couple hours! And it smells great.
Raleigh, MS
I love this because it not only protects your skin from the sun but it also allows you to protect it and also tan at the same time.
I personally don't use this kind but my cousins do and it works great on the. Its not very pricey but it works well but not for me.
Griffin, GA
Works well and does not make me feel oily. Nice fragrance and smooth feeling. I feel safe using it on my 3 year old as well.
St Martinvlle, LA
I find this product very convenient, especially because I wear make up usually when I go out. I can just spray it on my face.
I did not like smell, but it was easy to spray and lather around my skin. After a few days in the sun I noticed a difference.
Redlands, CA
This is a great really light sunscreen that doesn't goop up my makeup. It's not slimy like some of the other ones I've tried.