Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30

by Kiss My Face

Kiss My Face® Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 Sunscreen.
With Antioxidant Defenders™.
With avocado oil and vitamins C & E.
Skin glistening protection.
Broad spectrum SPF 30.
Water resistant (40 minutes).

Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is light weight.” in reviews
ingersoll
I love it. It works on my skin well and I didn’t get brunt or have to keep re applying it all the time. definitely love This
Mexicali
From where I am is always hot, and the sun burns you so bad on the skin and this product helped me not to get burn., loved!
Delhi
Good product complete value for money nice packaging easy to use. Affordable and very handy travel friendly very effective
Puerto Rico
This is seriously the best and i feel totally ok with using it on my little sister because it is safe and gentle on skin
Doral, FL
Este es uno de los mejores, me encanta bastante, es uno de los mejores. Me fascina es un polvo muy bueno, recomendado
This really has protected my skin from the sun and is long lasting throughout the whole day. I would buy again :)
The product is freaking much amazing! I love to buy it again and again. It protects our skin from the sun tans
Marrakech
Oui c'est vraiment bon et je vous conseille de l'utiliser et j'aimerais bien faire des pubs sur mon instagram
Gente no começo não gostei mais depois fui ver e aprovei não paro se usar esta muito babado amei muito .....
6th of october
بيحافظ على البشرة من الاشعة الضارة للشمس منتج حلو ولطيف على البشرة استخدموه ومش هتندمو لانه مفيد جدا للبشرة