Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30

by Kiss My Face

Kiss My Face® Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 Sunscreen.
With Antioxidant Defenders™.
With avocado oil and vitamins C & E.
Skin glistening protection.
Broad spectrum SPF 30.
Water resistant (40 minutes).

Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is light weight.” in reviews
Doral, FL
Have to say that it glued to my skin pretty well when im in the pool. But i dont like the smell.
El Cajon, CA
I love it! It doesn't feel too heavy on the skin or cause my sensitive skin to break out from it.
Hobart
it’s a good product to use, i use it every day, and it really helps out . i highly recommend it
20782
I like it because it protects my face from getting burnt but it really works i like it a lot
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love this product. I use it every time I got to the beach. I totally recommend to anyone.
Nothing really special, it has that icky sunscreen feel but a little lighter. Smells okay.
Fort Recovery , OH
My kids and I have sensitive skin and this sunscreen keeps us safe with NO breakouts!
Larchmont , NY
I love sunscreen spray and this one it’s perfect. I would recommend this to everyone.
Tampa, FL
Too oily. Will try another product. I purchased this from Amazon. Price is reasonable
Redondo Beach, CA
Love this because it's easy to use but still a great coverage! You don't miss spits