Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30

by Kiss My Face

Kiss My Face® Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 Sunscreen.
With Antioxidant Defenders™.
With avocado oil and vitamins C & E.
Skin glistening protection.
Broad spectrum SPF 30.
Water resistant (40 minutes).

Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It is light weight.” in reviews
Yuba City
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this product. Has a lot of product in the container and is worth getting for a life time.
I like that they use natural ingredients and it is great, doesn't leave a film of oil. Use almost everyday.
Piscataway, NJ
Best product to use for tanning. Gives you a nice tan and glow while protecting you. Also very hydrating
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way the oil feels. it's mosituring. I like the sph being 30. it doesn't cause me to break out.
It really helped when I needed it but I now realize that I don’t really like applying oil to my face.
College Sta, TX
Love this sunscreen I do not get burnt in this Texas weather now. Protects my skin from all the heat
Dagsboro, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
Kiss my face is one of my fave products. It’s gentle on my face and was not greasy feeling at all.
Broken Arrow, OK
Its so lightweight and easy to use! It doesn't make my face shiny and it doesn't smell too strong.
Louisville, KY
I like how this soaks in my skin and keeps the sun off me. I use this while I'm by a pool or ocean.
Clintwood
Helps me get tan quicker and protects for s long time. The smell is amazing and not over bearing.