BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face® Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 Sunscreen.
With Antioxidant Defenders™.
With avocado oil and vitamins C & E.
Skin glistening protection.
Broad spectrum SPF 30.
Water resistant (40 minutes). see more...

• Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?1 Answers
  • "It is light weight." in 1 review
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
This is probably the number 1 sunscreen I use, and same wjth a lot of the families i nanny for. You can spray it directly on your skin or onto your finger tips to rub in, which is great for when it comes to your face. It doesnt have a strong smell, especially in comparison to all those other sunscreens that have a harsh scent. It lasts through the sweat, swimming, or just being out in the sun.
Debbie B.
Coral Springs, FL
Living in Florida makes it essential to use sunscreen. Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 is what I've been using most regularly. I actually bought it because of the name "Kiss My Face". Even though it says "oil", you would be surprised that it isn't greasy or oily. Most of the time I do use the pool and it lasts 40 mins in water. Who could ask for more!
Adele T.
Forks, WA
I do not like using sunscreen so having a spray option works really well for me. The packaging is fine but I like Kiss My Face products so packaging does not matter that much to me. It is more gentle than I expected so I like it just fine. It is fine as is.
Lynn U.
Huntsville, AL
My daughter and i used this for one morning while vacationing in Destin. We are both fair skinned and BURNED rapidly. We had applied the sunscreen correctly! The other woman who was with us did not use this product and did not burn. I had purchased 4 bottles of this for the summer and it was only May. When i returned home i contacted Kiss My Face. A representative contacted me promptly and sent me a different type of sunscreen in the mail. i have been too afraid to use it. I use this brand a lot but i will never use their sunscreen again.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE THIS sunscreen oil, I rarely buy two of the same thing twice and I bought more just to stock up on it when it was on sale! Smells amazing, worth the price, and it's awesome that you have that shiny oil feel out in the sun without having to worry too much about getting burnt because it still has a relatively high spf. Would highly recommend.
Star S.
It goes on nicely but the only thing I do not like is that it can go every where. I always love KMF products but I do not like how sticky the products are. I use the oil when I am laying by the pool or at the beach! I would recommend it for you if are looking for a product like this.
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca
I love this priduct I feel like I'm always protected when I use it. It's not expensive and you get a lot for the price you pay I love it when you put it on it doesn't leave those nasty white streaks it just blends right in and makes you feel protected and beautiful at the same time
Crys E.
This is such a great product! It's so convenient. Just a squirt is enough to cover my two tattoos and the thin formula mixes well with my regular moisturizer. It lasts a long time on the skin and a little bottle goes a long way! My only complaint is that it seems to be out of stock everywhere but I'm hoping it's just because off the season. Hoping to find this readily available next summer.
Giselle P.
I typically hate spraying sunscreens but this one is not bad. One of my favorites and I've been using it for each time I go to the pool or beach or wherever I'm going to be exposed to the sun for long. I've never had a sunburn on my face with this and definitely recommend this.
Nicole D.
Mc Connell, IL
The kiss my face sunscreen spray is easy to use and has a great smell, not like some other's that have a off smell that you can tell its a sunscreen. This allows you to only use what is needed not extra you are able to adjust the amount needed. I would highly recommend
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?