BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face® Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 Sunscreen.
With Antioxidant Defenders™.
With avocado oil and vitamins C & E.
Skin glistening protection.
Broad spectrum SPF 30.
Water resistant (40 minutes). see more...

• Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?1 Answers
  • "It is light weight." in 1 review
Crys E.
Crys E.
This is such a great product! It's so convenient. Just a squirt is enough to cover my two tattoos and the thin formula mixes well with my regular moisturizer. It lasts a long time on the skin and a little bottle goes a long way! My only complaint is that it seems to be out of stock everywhere but I'm hoping it's just because off the season. Hoping to find this readily available next summer.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE THIS sunscreen oil, I rarely buy two of the same thing twice and I bought more just to stock up on it when it was on sale! Smells amazing, worth the price, and it's awesome that you have that shiny oil feel out in the sun without having to worry too much about getting burnt because it still has a relatively high spf. Would highly recommend.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Edmonds, WA
I love this brand - all of their products are superior to their competitors. Although it's a little pricey, depending; you are paying for quality & quantity. even the small bottle of sunscreen lasts a long time and its not horribly oily and it doesn't have that aerosol can smell. it's a healthy sunscreen that also fits in my purse with ease.
Star S.
Star S.
It goes on nicely but the only thing I do not like is that it can go every where. I always love KMF products but I do not like how sticky the products are. I use the oil when I am laying by the pool or at the beach! I would recommend it for you if are looking for a product like this.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca
I love this priduct I feel like I'm always protected when I use it. It's not expensive and you get a lot for the price you pay I love it when you put it on it doesn't leave those nasty white streaks it just blends right in and makes you feel protected and beautiful at the same time
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
I typically hate spraying sunscreens but this one is not bad. One of my favorites and I've been using it for each time I go to the pool or beach or wherever I'm going to be exposed to the sun for long. I've never had a sunburn on my face with this and definitely recommend this.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Mc Connell, IL
The kiss my face sunscreen spray is easy to use and has a great smell, not like some other's that have a off smell that you can tell its a sunscreen. This allows you to only use what is needed not extra you are able to adjust the amount needed. I would highly recommend
Jessica
Jessica
Quakertown, PA
This sunscreen is great. It works really well, and doesn't leave that greasy feeling on your face. It's a tad expensive, but any good sunscreen is. I have used this product for the last year or so. I purchased this from my local Target store. I would recommend this.
Naveenah K.
Naveenah K.
Tracy, CA
Easy to use and i love the finish on this product. it smells great also and has pure ingredients! definitely buy if you're looking for a pure sunscreen! it's very effective and works well as a make up base. i use it daily under make up! the price is great as well!
Innocent N.
Innocent N.
Corona, CA
My friend has the sunscreen and he tells me it is really really good. I is my first time using it and it good. I bought it from target because there it's very cheap.effective because it very very good. Yes I would buy it again because the first time was wonderful.
Chania W.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?