BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face® Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 Sunscreen.
With Antioxidant Defenders™.
With avocado oil and vitamins C & E.
Skin glistening protection.
Broad spectrum SPF 30.
Water resistant (40 minutes). see more...

• Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?1 Answers
  • "It is light weight." in 1 review
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
This is probably the number 1 sunscreen I use, and same wjth a lot of the families i nanny for. You can spray it directly on your skin or onto your finger tips to rub in, which is great for when it comes to your face. It doesnt have a strong smell, especially in comparison to all those other sunscreens that have a harsh scent. It lasts through the sweat, swimming, or just being out in the sun.
Kacie R.
Watertown, NY
His product helps me achieve a nice tan with a glow it came in such cute packaging and I’ll continue to buy this product . It’s very gentle on the skin without a bad smelling smell .
Dixie W.
Riverview
I love it it does exactly what it says it's going to do it smells great which is a major Plus for me my boyfriend loves it my friends love it I don't use it on my kids though because they burn really easy so I find other things to use on them
Kyla P.
This spray is super easy to use on the go. Great for road trips and last minute outdoor excursions. It is easy to use and to rub into my skin. It doesn't leave a super greasy sheen. I love that this brand is cruelty free
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
This is a very good brand. I always trust everything I buy from this brand. This oil is in a nice spray bottle that you can take with you anywhere. It protects you from burning in the sun and gives you a nice healthy glow
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Debbie B.
Coral Springs, FL
Living in Florida makes it essential to use sunscreen. Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30 is what I've been using most regularly. I actually bought it because of the name "Kiss My Face". Even though it says "oil", you would be surprised that it isn't greasy or oily. Most of the time I do use the pool and it lasts 40 mins in water. Who could ask for more!
Rebecca F.
I freaking love this oil. I can’t rave about it enough. It goes on really well and looks so good on. Also love that this brand is cruelty free! I usually pick mine up from Whole Foods. It’s one of my faves so I’m always stocked up.
Adele T.
Forks, WA
I do not like using sunscreen so having a spray option works really well for me. The packaging is fine but I like Kiss My Face products so packaging does not matter that much to me. It is more gentle than I expected so I like it just fine. It is fine as is.
Lynn U.
Huntsville, AL
My daughter and i used this for one morning while vacationing in Destin. We are both fair skinned and BURNED rapidly. We had applied the sunscreen correctly! The other woman who was with us did not use this product and did not burn. I had purchased 4 bottles of this for the summer and it was only May. When i returned home i contacted Kiss My Face. A representative contacted me promptly and sent me a different type of sunscreen in the mail. i have been too afraid to use it. I use this brand a lot but i will never use their sunscreen again.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
Where do you buy it and how much does this costs?