BY KISS MY FACE

Do what comes naturally™. UVA/UVB protection. with natural minerals. water resistant. fragrance free. Broad spectrum SPF 30. Free of: parabens, gluten, phthalates, SLS Great for kids too! Easy to apply. Reapply when playing hard. Spray liberally, sun conservatively. Vegan, no animal testing or animal ingredients. see more...

• Is this product non gmo and chenical free?2 Answers
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this sunscreen recently and I loved it. It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky. It dried and absorbed quickly as well. I like the spray head because a little goes a long way. I also like yhst it doesn't have a ton of chemicals in it either.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this sunscreen a lot and I felt that it worked pretty well when I used it during my week in Cancun Mexico this summer. I only got sunburned once and that was completely my fault since I neglected to put sunscreen in that area. I really liked the spray bottle because it wasn't as misty as some of them can be, so little of the sunscreen got wasted when I applied it.I'm not going to lie, I did kind of miss the chemical sunscreen smell that I associate with sunscreen but it was worth giving that up for the paraben free sunscreen. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an all natural sunscreen. ( I got this product for free)
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I wanted something safe to use daily. This did the job but it was sticky, at the beach sand stuck to my skin. I still have some but only use it when I'm not going to the beach which works just fine. The price was very good, but I would not purchase this again.
Eva B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live in Florida! You can never have enough sun spray lotion. Easy to use. Doesn't stain or smell. A little on the high side for price but with a coupon I have no complaints
Jillian D.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's not to love. It's hydrating, has antioxidants. No parabens, water resistant, Great for my kids. Spray rub in and go. Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Oil SPF 30
Aidyn L.
This product is extremely convenient and messed free, which is perfect for a day trip with a lot of people. The spray offers easy application and a smooth day of beach activities
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
The best aresol free sun screen on the market. It's thick and way to see when you are putting it on. You can rub it in easily. It smells great and it lasts forever.
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen; it goes on well and isn't greasy. I'm very happy that it doesn't have the chemicals most sunscreens have in them either. The spray comes out kind of funny but that isn't too much of an issue as this type of sunscreen needs to be rubbed on anyways. The only thing that stops me from giving it 5 stars is that the sprayer drips all over the place when using. I'd recommend getting the regular lotion over this bottle.
Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this sunscreen. Wanted something that was a bit more natural and didn't have a ton of the extra chemicals in it. Did a little bit of research and stumbled across this one. I found it at Fred Meyer when I was on vacation in Oregon. I love the spray bottle. Makes it super easy to put on. And it doesn't mist it on like other spray one's. It comes out white and even though you still have to rub it in, it's easier to see if you missed a spot or not. Love this sunscreen and have already purchased more.
Dawn V.
Tomah, WI
I like the convenience of the spray as it is hard to find a product that I feel is safe for my family that comes in the spray form. I would like to have a higher SPF but the 30 works well for hiking and outdoor activities. I don't usually use the spray if we are going in the water because it seems need reapplying more often. Perfect for grab and go though!
Silkya D.
York, PA
Is this product non gmo and chenical free?