Add a Photo

By KISS MY FACE
#556 in Sunscreen
Do what comes naturally™. UVA/UVB protection. with natural minerals. water resistant. fragrance free. Broad spectrum SPF 30. Free of: parabens, gluten, phthalates, SLS Great for kids too! Easy to apply. Reapply when playing hard. Spray liberally, sun conservatively. Vegan, no animal testing or animal ingredients.
Photos (3)
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY

I liked this sunscreen a lot and I felt that it worked pretty well when I used it during my week in Cancun Mexico this summer. I only got sunburned once and that was completely my fault since I neglected to put sunscreen in that area. I really liked the spray bottle because it wasn't as misty as some of them can be, so little of the sunscreen got wasted when I applied it.I'm not going to lie, I did kind of miss the chemical sunscreen smell that I associate with sunscreen but it was worth giving that up for the paraben free sunscreen. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an all natural sunscreen. ( I got this product for free)
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Centreville, VA

I love this sunscreen; it goes on well and isn't greasy. I'm very happy that it doesn't have the chemicals most sunscreens have in them either. The spray comes out kind of funny but that isn't too much of an issue as this type of sunscreen needs to be rubbed on anyways. The only thing that stops me from giving it 5 stars is that the sprayer drips all over the place when using. I'd recommend getting the regular lotion over this bottle.
Dawn V.
Dawn V.
Tomah, WI

I like the convenience of the spray as it is hard to find a product that I feel is safe for my family that comes in the spray form. I would like to have a higher SPF but the 30 works well for hiking and outdoor activities. I don't usually use the spray if we are going in the water because it seems need reapplying more often. Perfect for grab and go though!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Avon, CO

I like the sprayer on this sunscreen, it makes it so easy to apply. It is effective and I like the quality of ingredients you get for a reasonable price. Easy to find in most stores, I purchased at Walgreens I believe. The sprayer does get a bit clogged but a rinse under hot water solves that easy enough.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Sarasota, Fl

I love that this is a spray but not an aerosol! You still have to rub it in a little but its worth it since it comes out so easy and lasts a long time. Plus its not full of nasty chemicals like other brands so you can feel safe applying it to your skin. I definitely recommend this brand!
Hollie C.
Hollie C.
Reno, NV

I like the Kiss My Face brand and this sunscreen sun spray lotion doesn't disappoint. Most of this line of products is expensive, but i like the way it smells and sunscreen is reimbursable on my flexible spending account, so at least I can submit the receipt and get the money back!
Ereza h.
Ereza h.

Ive used this and i love it so much it really a good sunscreen its a good value and yess i love it its really really effective it works so well saves u from sunburn i buy it online or my aunt buys it for me i use it in hot days at the beach love this one a loot
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Goodyear , AZ

I really like Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Lotion. Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray lotion is very gentle. I find that Kiss My Face Brand is a little pricey, but well worth the cost. The Sunscreen Sun Spray Lotion is something I would absoultely buy again.
Clare L.
Clare L.
Boulder

Very effective and functional! It also doesn't smell nasty like most sprays and goes on better than the others. It's spray-able but creamy! The spray bottle can be some what leaky and go off in different directions, but the actual product inside is awesome.
Milan H.
Milan H.
tallahassee, fl

I have lupus and I can't be in the sun too much but because I'm a student I have to be in the sun. This product is amazing. The packaging is nice. It meets my expectations. It is effective, my doctor recommended it. I would but it over and over. I promise.
Silkya D.
Silkya D.
York, PA

Is this product non gmo and chenical free?

Join Now