BY KISS MY FACE

Do what comes naturally™. UVA/UVB protection. with natural minerals. water resistant. fragrance free. Broad spectrum SPF 30. Free of: parabens, gluten, phthalates, SLS Great for kids too! Easy to apply. Reapply when playing hard. Spray liberally, sun conservatively. Vegan, no animal testing or animal ingredients. see more...

• Is this product non gmo and chenical free?2 Answers
Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Lotion
  • "Not oily at all and keeps skin protected! It smells pretty good and it is easy for my daughter to use and works well on her sensitive skin." in 4 reviews
Nidaa A.
Review for: Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Lotion, SPF 30, 8 fl oz more...
Bought this for my kids when we went on vacation. Loved it! Not sticky or slimy! It was an effective product, I loved the spraying aspect of it. It was my first time using it, definitely would purchase it again!
Tay D.
Portland
Review for: Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Lotion, SPF 30, 8 fl oz more...
Who doesn’t love spf that leaves all of the bad stuff out?? I love the easy application of this sunscreen, thanks to the spray nozzle. It covers more, quicker. I would definitely buy again in the future, though it can be a little pricey.
Haley E.
murphy
Review for: Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Lotion, SPF 30, 14 oz more...
This sunscreen is absolutely a life saver! I was in a car wreck and a kid so I have a scar on my forehead. This sunscreen has saved that scar from getting fried!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love #kiss my face sunscreen spray. It goes on so easy with the pray applicator and it smells great and does it's job 💯. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for even long lasting sunscreen coverage. Perfect for the beach or park. 5 🌟 stars!!😘💋
Karen P.
I'm not a big fan of sunscreen, but I know it's a necessary evil. If I have to use one, Kiss my Face seems like a pretty good choice. I love this brand overall. There products are natural and cruelty-free, reasonably priced, and the name makes me smile.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I used this sunscreen recently and I loved it. It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky. It dried and absorbed quickly as well. I like the spray head because a little goes a long way. I also like yhst it doesn't have a ton of chemicals in it either.
Erin B.
Portland, ME
I wanted to LOVE everything about this product. I have a slight addiction to sunscreen and I purchased this product last summer. I am the director of a summer camp for kids so I am outside a lot and use sunscreen daily.

According to EWG's website, it is rated as a 4 which isn't too bad chemical wise. I was looking for a sunscreen that didn't have as many chemicals in it due to wearing it every day. I purchased this product at Whole Foods, brought it to the beach, started to spray it, and the spray nozzle broke. It snapped right off. I was so disappointed because one of the main reasons I bought this product was so I could spray it on. I had a camper who also brought this sunscreen in and when we were applying it, THAT bottle broke.

I ended up buying another small spray bottle at Walmart and put the product in there. That worked pretty well. The sunscreen was great. I didn't burn at all that summer and the smell was nice and not too strong. Applying it was easy and it wasn't sticky.

So all in all, I like the actual sunscreen but the bottle is awful. You may want to think about buying an extra spray bottle because the one that they provide isn't great.
Jenny👑 H.
Plainfield
Review for: Kiss My Face Sunscreen Sun Spray Lotion, SPF 30, 8 fl oz more...
This is a good product because when I used to wear other products so the sun wouldn’t burn me oh my gosh I would turn as red as a tomato but with this product I’m all good i would totally recommend this to a friend or family member.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I liked this sunscreen a lot and I felt that it worked pretty well when I used it during my week in Cancun Mexico this summer. I only got sunburned once and that was completely my fault since I neglected to put sunscreen in that area. I really liked the spray bottle because it wasn't as misty as some of them can be, so little of the sunscreen got wasted when I applied it.I'm not going to lie, I did kind of miss the chemical sunscreen smell that I associate with sunscreen but it was worth giving that up for the paraben free sunscreen. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an all natural sunscreen. ( I got this product for free)
Marian F.
Goleta, CA
I wanted something safe to use daily. This did the job but it was sticky, at the beach sand stuck to my skin. I still have some but only use it when I'm not going to the beach which works just fine. The price was very good, but I would not purchase this again.
Silkya D.
York, PA
Is this product non gmo and chenical free?

back