Kiss My Face Sunblock Spray

by Kiss My Face

No one should turn down a great wrinkle-reducer -- especially when it's combined with face-saving SPF 30. This water-resistant formula provides strong UVA/UVB protection for the fragile skin on your face and neck and helps reduce wrinkles. Protects Against UVA & UVB. Great for kids too! Waterproof. Fragrance Free. paraben free This product was created for purely selfish reasons.  We re an outdoorsy bunch at Kiss My Face so we wanted a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor that is easy and quick to apply, invisible , water resistant, no fragrance and as natural as possible.  We hope it s what you want, too.

Is it okay to wear under makeup?
Will this break out your face ?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Sunblock Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think this works well for your face.in reviews
Aiyana M.
Mount Vernon, NY
Super lightweight, non greasy, moisturizing. I've tried so many sunblocks and I loved this. Applied twice over a 3/4 hour beach day to someone who burns super easily. No burn and no sweat from the sunblock. Also pretty mild since it didn't leave a rash after.
Vanessa C.
Not a bad product, I just prefer lotions better. I feel like you’ll get more protection with a lotion.
Tricia G.
UNITED States
Kiss My Face are such fun products and the sunblock spray was easy to use and not greasy at all . I will be getting a full size for summer
Megan G.
Lexington
I like this product a lot. It provides great protection and does not burn my face. It does sting when it gets in your eyes.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I love using this stuff on my whole body! It smells great and lasts a long time on my skin. I don’t think it has oxybenzone in it which is nice because I have a sensitivity to it. It’s a little expensive for sunscreen but it’s so good.
Aubrey S.
Georgetown, KY
This is a great time saver for kids that won't sit still for very long. I start with applying lotion and then use this spray for touch ups throughout the day. I wish it were a bit dryer when applied.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Kiss My Face Sunblock Spray uploaded by Madison B.
I love this sunscreen so much! It's my go to sunscreen I use on the daily! This is a must have for everyday especially summertime!!! I am extremely fair and I don't get sunburned at all with this amazing product! @kissmyfaceusa
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I only recently learned that there are sunscreens out there specifically for one's face. I have acne prone skin, so researching which sunscreen was a daunting task. When I stumbled upon this Kiss My Face sunscreen on Makeup Alley, I felt I'd finally found The One. After several weeks trying to find it in stores, I gave up and ordered from Amazon.
member-27ade9f2c
This is the best sunblock spray for your face. And that all of my expectations, I know when putting sunblock lotion on your face he can feel like it is a very thick on your face, and this feels very light weight during your days of tanning.
rahab A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Being a mom of a two and five-year-old I definitely recommend this sunscreen help out a lot