BY KISS MY FACE #80 in Facial Sunscreen

The feel of a lotion but in a Spray!

One kiss of easy spray on sunscreen lotion will give your skin super rich moisture while giving you ultimate protection. Our Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders in all our sun care products contain effective ingredients that only Mother Nature has to offer to keep your skin protected while getting sun kissed.

Get Hydrating Defense-SPF 30

Our Sun spray lotion provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays and is water resistant (40 minutes). Infused with moisturizing safflower-based Hydresia oleosomes for hydrating protection! Water resistant (40 minutes). Not only will your skin be protected, but it will be moisturized with safflower-based Hydresia oleosomes for hydrating protection! And our trigger spray features convenient-no mess twist and lock tab.

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders

Antioxidants offer an additional layer of protection to help fight free radicals and decrease the effects of sun damage and environmental pollutants. An effective combination of broad spectrum protection, moisture rich Hydresia oleosomes made from safflower oil, and Antioxidant Defenders such as green tea, carrot extract, Vitamin E help reduce inflammation from the sun. So spray liberally and sun conservatively. Great for kids too!

OUR BELIEFS: Nature creates the best ingredients. We strive to give you effective products with a healthy respect for our fragile planet. OUR RECIPE
  • No Parabens
  • No Artificial Fragrances
  • No Animal Ingredients or testing
  • No Oxybenzone
About Us

For over 30 years, we've been making effective and natural products for ourselves and our friends. We have products that make you look good and feel good from head to toe…. and a few stops in between!

Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 50
Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sun Spray Lotion, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 14 oz.
Water resistant
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
Antioxidant Defenders

Kiss My Face Sun Spray Natural Sunscreen Lotion With Hydresia SPF 50 Sunblock
  • "I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!" in 4 reviews
  • "Really great product very hydrating loved it it was very affordable and effective really good product the spf was low so it gave you a tan really nice product and I loved the packaging I buy this every time I go on vacation." in 3 reviews
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely the best face and body sunscreen ever. I use this product daily on all exposed skin, it is never greasy, never clogs my pores, never makes me super shiny, protects my skin well, never stings around my eyes, is very affordable, and doesn't have a bunch of unnecessary fluff ingredients that are going to hurt my skin health instead of protecting it like a sunscreen should. Absolutely the perfect sunscreen.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
I love the smell! It seems to work really well and it's super easy to use. I don't know why I hadn't gotten this before. I love all the Kiss My Face brand products so it just made sense to try their sunscreen. I have pretty pale skin so I need protection daily in the summer. I recommend this product to anyone wanting a nice spray with a good smell!
Norah H.
This sunscreen does a good job of protecting you from the sun but if you are wet at all it just Melts off your face right away (that includes sweating.) It is very runny and greasy as well. The squiring it does feels pretty much disgusting. So no I do not suggest it
Shelby L.
Mentone
I love Kiss My Face sunscreen!! I love that I can use it daily without that gross oily feel or residue. I can use it, and still do my normal look for the day, or just use it for a day out with my kids. They like that it doesn't make them feel gross or sticky too.
lillail f.
AMAZINGG IT IS A LIFE SAVER !! I USE NOTHING BUT THIS PRODUCT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THIS PRODUCT!!

I AM RECOMMENDING IT FOR EVERYONE IT HELPS SO MUCH MY SISTER, MY MOTHER, MY WHOLE FAMILY USES THIS PRODUCT!!

I WOULD DEFINATLY BUY THIS PROUDCT AGAIN !!
kenz D.
Albion, MI
This product is one that I definitely suggest! It is very gentle on the skin. This was the first time I have used this product but I definitely would again. It was very effective in helping with not getting sunburnt!
meag s.
Madison
my favorite sunscreen. working outside on a farm, it’s important for me to keep my skin protected. i feel comfortable putting this all over because it’s natural with very few ingredients. and it really works. i haven’t gotten burnt once this summer
Alexandria G.
Grand Rapids
Great natural sunscreen! Some complain that it’s hard to spread onto skin but that’s because of the natural ingredients. It works great but I feel like I do need to reapply more frequently. Smells good also!
Mila M.
New York City
Gets a bit sticky, but it’s great if you want to keep using chemical sunscreens for your body. The spray doesn’t work that great as time goes on. It’s totally sheer and goes on very smooth, it doesn’t dry out the skin either.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I have super sensitive eyes and could not even use most moisturizers with sunscreen. Then I found Kiss My Face and I've never looked back! When I am getting low, I will definitely order more!

back