BY KISS MY FACE

The feel of a lotion but in a Spray!

One kiss of easy spray on sunscreen lotion will give your skin super rich moisture while giving you ultimate protection. Our Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders in all our sun care products contain effective ingredients that only Mother Nature has to offer to keep your skin protected while getting sun kissed.

Get Hydrating Defense-SPF 30

Our Sun spray lotion provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays and is water resistant (40 minutes). Infused with moisturizing safflower-based Hydresia oleosomes for hydrating protection! Water resistant (40 minutes). Not only will your skin be protected, but it will be moisturized with safflower-based Hydresia oleosomes for hydrating protection! And our trigger spray features convenient-no mess twist and lock tab.

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders

Antioxidants offer an additional layer of protection to help fight free radicals and decrease the effects of sun damage and environmental pollutants. An effective combination of broad spectrum protection, moisture rich Hydresia oleosomes made from safflower oil, and Antioxidant Defenders such as green tea, carrot extract, Vitamin E help reduce inflammation from the sun. So spray liberally and sun conservatively. Great for kids too!

OUR BELIEFS: Nature creates the best ingredients. We strive to give you effective products with a healthy respect for our fragile planet. OUR RECIPE
  • No Parabens
  • No Artificial Fragrances
  • No Animal Ingredients or testing
  • No Oxybenzone
About Us

For over 30 years, we've been making effective and natural products for ourselves and our friends. We have products that make you look good and feel good from head to toe…. and a few stops in between!

Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 50
Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sun Spray Lotion, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 14 oz.
Water resistant
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
Antioxidant Defenders

Buy on Amazon
Che-lei T.
Collegedale
Used this product for my 4 year old godson for summer beach season. It does not have a strong smell and rubs on easily. It is also gentle around the face area since normally he breaks out around the neck area.
Michelle J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Really good sunscreen! I love the packaging because the spray nozzle makes it so much easier to apply. It's gentle on the skin, and it doesn't break me out (sometimes I'll apply it to my face) but it is white so you need to spend some time blending it out. Would definitely buy again when I run out!