BY KISS MY FACE

The feel of a lotion but in a Spray!

One kiss of easy spray on sunscreen lotion will give your skin super rich moisture while giving you ultimate protection. Our Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders in all our sun care products contain effective ingredients that only Mother Nature has to offer to keep your skin protected while getting sun kissed.

Get Hydrating Defense-SPF 30

Our Sun spray lotion provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays and is water resistant (40 minutes). Infused with moisturizing safflower-based Hydresia oleosomes for hydrating protection! Water resistant (40 minutes). Not only will your skin be protected, but it will be moisturized with safflower-based Hydresia oleosomes for hydrating protection! And our trigger spray features convenient-no mess twist and lock tab.

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders

Antioxidants offer an additional layer of protection to help fight free radicals and decrease the effects of sun damage and environmental pollutants. An effective combination of broad spectrum protection, moisture rich Hydresia oleosomes made from safflower oil, and Antioxidant Defenders such as green tea, carrot extract, Vitamin E help reduce inflammation from the sun. So spray liberally and sun conservatively. Great for kids too!

OUR BELIEFS: Nature creates the best ingredients. We strive to give you effective products with a healthy respect for our fragile planet. OUR RECIPE
  • No Parabens
  • No Artificial Fragrances
  • No Animal Ingredients or testing
  • No Oxybenzone
About Us

For over 30 years, we've been making effective and natural products for ourselves and our friends. We have products that make you look good and feel good from head to toe…. and a few stops in between!

Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 50
Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sun Spray Lotion, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 14 oz.
Water resistant
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
Antioxidant Defenders

Buy on Amazon
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
I really like the bottle this sun ☀️ screen comes in ! It’s very convenient & makes the application easier. Especially for kids and teens even adults ! Definitely a family product! Very affordable!! Don’t forget sun ☀️ screen this summer! Keep your skin safe !
Kiley K.
Chicago
Erin K.
Woodbury
This sunscreen’s nozzle and spray handle definitely help in the application process! Sometimes if you r not attentive it can get clogged, but overall it’s a great product that does a nice job of applying and protecting the skin!
Catherine D.
Kingston
This sunscreen works well while providing you with a product you can trust and feel good about putting on your skin. It's free from parabens and other undesirable ingredients found on many other sunscreens. Definitely buy this.
Grace K.
I chose Kiss My Face Natural Sunscreen because it was one of the least toxic choices available. It worked very well, as far as the sunscreen goes. My problem was with the pump spray bottle (which broke fairly soon after purchase) and the sunscreen's tendency to dry up (which I temporarily fixed by adding distilled water and shaking). The sunscreen itself is effective and I would readily use it again, although I hope that they will change the packaging to be more preservative and easier to dispense the product.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love the spray bottle and the smell. It smells good and not entirely like sunscreen. I didn't think I would like the spray nozzle itself at first because it is bigger but it actually fits well in my hand.
Kaitlyn F.
Caro, MI
This is the first sunscreen I have found that I am able to use on my face without causing breakouts. This lotion protects against the sun for a long period of time. Does need to be well rubbed into the skin. Worth your money!
Marylyn R.
miami, FL
AWESOME SUNSCREEN! Love thats its vegan. No harsh chemicals. I get mine from Thrive Market for less than retail price which is great! I love this sunscreen in this bottle. Its so convenient. I highly recommend this is product.
DeJonna R.
I love this product. It has amazing coverage and my face does feel burnt in anyway using it. I make sure to reapply as needed however if you do not then expect a different outcome.
Molly B.
Stillwater
Love this sun spray option from Kiss My Face! It’s non-greasy, light and good for all skin types. Strong but gentle so can be used on face and body. The spray makes it convenient. Would definitely buy again!