Add a Photo

By Kiss My Face

#540 in Sunscreen
Super Size Protection!

One Big Kiss of easy spray on value size sunscreen lotion will give your skin super rich moisture while giving you ultimate protection-now that’s a value! Our Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders in all our sun care products contain effective ingredients that only Mother Nature has to offer to keep your skin protected while getting sun kissed.

Get Hydrating Defense-SPF 30

Our Sun spray lotion provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays and is water resistant (40 minutes). Infused with moisturizing safflower-based Hydresia oleosomes for hydrating protection! Water resistant (40 minutes). Not only will your skin be protected, but it will be moisturized with safflower-based Hydresia oleosomes for hydrating protection! And our trigger spray features convenient-no mess twist and lock tab.

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant Defenders

Antioxidants offer an additional layer of protection to help fight free radicals and decrease the effects of sun damage and environmental pollutants. An effective combination of broad spectrum protection, moisture rich Hydresia oleosomes made from safflower oil, and Antioxidant Defenders such as green tea, carrot extract, Vitamin E help reduce inflammation from the sun. So spray liberally and sun conservatively. Great for kids too!

Our Beliefs:
  • No Parabens
  • No Artificial Fragrances
  • No Animal Ingredients or testing
  • No Oxybenzone
About Us

For over 30 years, we've been making effective and natural products for ourselves and our friends. We have products that make you look good and feel good from head to toe…. and a few stops in between!

Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 8 oz.
SPF 50
Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Lotion, 8 oz
SPF 30
Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion with Hydresia, 14 oz.
Water Resistant
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
Antioxidant Defenders
Isadora C.
Isadora C.

PROTECÇÃO TAMANHO SUPER!
Um beijo grande de fácil spray no valor loção tamanho protetor solar vai dar a sua pele a umidade super-ricos e dando-lhe ultimate proteção agora que é um valor! Nossos Defenders antioxidantes naturalmente Nutrir em todos os nossos produtos de proteção solar contêm ingredientes eficazes que só a Mãe Natureza tem para oferecer para manter a pele protegida enquanto recebendo sol beijou.
OBTER HIDRATANTE DEFENSE-SPF 30
Nossa loção spray de Sun fornece proteção de amplo espectro contra raios UVA e UVB e é resistente (40 minutos) de água. Infundido com hidratação Oleosomes Hydresia à base de cártamo para hidratar proteção! resistente à água (40 minutos). Não só a sua pele ser protegido, mas ele vai ser hidratada com Oleosomes Hydresia à base de cártamo para hidratar proteção! E o nosso spray de gatilho apresenta conveniente-no torção bagunça e trava.
DEFENSORES ANTIOXIDANTES NATURALMENTE NUTRIR
Antioxidantes oferecer uma camada adicional de proteção para ajudar a combater os radicais livres e diminuir os efeitos dos danos do sol e poluentes ambientais. Uma combinação eficaz de protecção de largo espectro, humidade Oleosomes ricos Hydresia feitos a partir de óleo de cártamo, e antioxidantes defensores como o chá verde, extrato de cenoura, vitamina E ajuda a reduzir a inflamação do sol. Então pulverizar liberalmente e sol conservadora. Ótimo para as crianças também!
Sandra Sofia Q.
Sandra Sofia Q.

I love this sunscreen; it goes on well and isn't greasy. I'm very happy that it doesn't have the chemicals most sunscreens have in them either. The spray comes out kind of funny but that isn't too much of an issue as this type of sunscreen needs to be rubbed on anyways. The only thing that stops me from giving it 5 stars is that the sprayer drips all over the place when using. Your spraying hand will be covered in sunscreen as will the ground below you. I'd recommend getting the regular lotion over this bottle
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.

Now it isn't the best thing out there, I have tried a few facial sunscreen protectors but it does a very good job. With these types of products you have to keep in mind of the level (30 spf) and the climate you live in. I live where our winters are harsher then anything and our summers get hot but not as hot. This is perfect for moderate to little sun exposure. It works well, doesn't irate the skin, and smells really good. I like its ingredient content too.
Madison B.
Madison B.

This sunscreen works really well, but the downside it that it's really sticky. As much as the sunscreen itself protects you properly and doesn't let you get burnt when you're at like a water park like I go to, it's really sticky and hard to apply because of its trigger. However if you're down for rubbing it in it works well.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY

This product works great. It is very effective and it doesn't feel heavy and greasy like other sunscreens I've used in the past. It was gentle for my sensitive skin. This was my first time trying this product. I would definitely recommend this sunscreen if you have sensitive skin and will definitely purchase again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Clayton, NC

I like that this sunscreen is natural and has no parabens or that other junk. It's lightweight. I don't feel like it clogs my pores. It seems to stay on well while sweating which is important to me because I spend a lot of time outdoors. I would definitely purchase again. The only con is the price.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Memphis, TN

I bought this for ease of use. It is super easy to apply, however it did not keep me or my husband from being burnt to crisps after a day on the lake. We applied and reapplied after every dip in the water. Still, we were both super sunburned by the time we got home. I don't burn easily, he does...
Joan B.
Joan B.
Zephyrhills, FL

I need sunscreen, we all need sunscreen, but I live in Florida enough said.
I found Kiss My Face to be gentle on my skin and does block those harmful rays.
Good value when you think about not aging your skin. I keep this on hand year round, even if you live in cold weather yourface can still burn
Laura G.
Laura G.
Farmington, Maine

I love this sunscreen it smells great, works great mot only on myself but my whole family. I love the SPF 30 because I want to make sure my family and myself get the right sun protection. The price for this product is reasonable. I love this product, I would repurchase and I highly recommend it
Svetlana C.
Svetlana C.

This sunscreen I can't live with out. I have tried everything out there and still got burned. I get sun poisoning really quick and after I started to use this sunscreen I never got another sun poisoning experience again. It's easy to apply and doesn't make you feel oily.

Join Now