Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion SPF 50 w/ Hydresia uploaded by Laury D.

BY KISS MY FACE

New! Hydrating Defense With Ultra Moisturizing Hydresia&Reg; Broad Spectrum Spf 50 With Antioxidant Defenders&Trade; Water Resistant (40 Minutes) Practice Safe Sun! Get Hydrating Defense With This Easy-Spray Sunscreen Lotion.&Nbsp; An Effective Combination Of Broad Spectrum Protection, Moisture Rich Hydresia Oleosomes Made From Safflower Oil And Antioxidant Defenders.&Nbsp; So, Spray Liberally And Sun Conservatively, Great For Children Too! -Bob &Amp; Steve, Founders &Amp; Safe Sun-Lovers No Parabens.&Nbsp; No Oxybenzone.&Nbsp; Fragrance Free.&Nbsp; No Animal Ingredients Or Testing. Hydresia Is A Registered Trademark Of Botaneco&Reg; Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I Really Enjiy This Lotion Mosly Because It Helps Actinie Go Away And It Provides A More Clean And Useful Pleasure To The Body It's Real Gentle And Softens The Skin I Would Most Likely Say I Use This Lotion At Least 5 Days Out Of An Entire Week I Would Definitely Recommend It To Others Especially If You Have Sensitive Skin." in 8 reviews
3/17/18❤️🙏🏽 P.
Moreno Valley
I love this product because it doesn’t leave your skin oily and actually protects your skin from getting sun burned from the sun. It’s easy to apply doesn’t make a mess when applying I recommend to everyone
Daria W.
This is a great sunscreen to use if you don’t like spend a lot of time putting sunscreen on your face you just close your eyes and spray it all over your face and I come in the Mail looking it looks good and it meet all my expectations and
Carolina M.
Washington
I used it for the first time and I was impressed. I bought it a my local Walmart. I had seen it a lot but never thought it was a great product. It is my fist time so I’m not sure.
Anna F.
Grand Terrace
Super cute bottle. Sprays on nicely and a good amount. This is effective and works well in the sun to protect the skin. It goes on really good for your face and is not too oily.
Alana S.
Saint Marys
I use this when I go to baseball games and for my vacations! I have never burned while wearing this product and gives long lasting coverage while I do my activities that I enjoy! Not oily and comes out nicely with no mess!
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
This one has a higher number of sunscreen and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like I just put oil all over it. I'm very sensitive to the Sun and I appreciate any coverage than I can get.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This sunscreen is great! It rubs in nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and fully protected. It is non-greasy and easy to apply. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
It is so hard to find a spf that is this high. So happy I found this! It is the best sunscreen I have used. Loved the packaging. It's so great to spray on easily.
Dareen T.
germantown
This was a really good sunscreen spray not a very high spf it was really hydrating and I didn’t get sunburnt which was a really good change I recommend it to people and I absolutely love the tan it I got from it.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I use/like this SPF lotion because it doesn't clog my pores, it's not greasy feeling, the scent is nice, it absorbs quick, and it's a spray lotion so I can apply it quick and easy.
The first time I tried this out was a free sample that I received about a year ago and I have been using this Kiss My Face Sun Screen Sun Spray Lotion. I highly recommend this product. Also my husband has very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any irritation at all when he uses it.