Kiss My Face Sun Spray Lotion SPF 50 w/ Hydresia uploaded by Laury D.

BY KISS MY FACE

New! Hydrating Defense With Ultra Moisturizing Hydresia&Reg; Broad Spectrum Spf 50 With Antioxidant Defenders&Trade; Water Resistant (40 Minutes) Practice Safe Sun! Get Hydrating Defense With This Easy-Spray Sunscreen Lotion.&Nbsp; An Effective Combination Of Broad Spectrum Protection, Moisture Rich Hydresia Oleosomes Made From Safflower Oil And Antioxidant Defenders.&Nbsp; So, Spray Liberally And Sun Conservatively, Great For Children Too! -Bob &Amp; Steve, Founders &Amp; Safe Sun-Lovers No Parabens.&Nbsp; No Oxybenzone.&Nbsp; Fragrance Free.&Nbsp; No Animal Ingredients Or Testing. Hydresia Is A Registered Trademark Of Botaneco&Reg; Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I Really Enjiy This Lotion Mosly Because It Helps Actinie Go Away And It Provides A More Clean And Useful Pleasure To The Body It's Real Gentle And Softens The Skin I Would Most Likely Say I Use This Lotion At Least 5 Days Out Of An Entire Week I Would Definitely Recommend It To Others Especially If You Have Sensitive Skin." in 8 reviews
Alana S.
Saint Marys
I use this when I go to baseball games and for my vacations! I have never burned while wearing this product and gives long lasting coverage while I do my activities that I enjoy! Not oily and comes out nicely with no mess!
Daria W.
This is a great sunscreen to use if you don’t like spend a lot of time putting sunscreen on your face you just close your eyes and spray it all over your face and I come in the Mail looking it looks good and it meet all my expectations and
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
This one has a higher number of sunscreen and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like I just put oil all over it. I'm very sensitive to the Sun and I appreciate any coverage than I can get.
Emily H.
This sunscreen is great! It rubs in nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and fully protected. It is non-greasy and easy to apply. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
Dareen T.
germantown
This was a really good sunscreen spray not a very high spf it was really hydrating and I didn’t get sunburnt which was a really good change I recommend it to people and I absolutely love the tan it I got from it.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I use/like this SPF lotion because it doesn't clog my pores, it's not greasy feeling, the scent is nice, it absorbs quick, and it's a spray lotion so I can apply it quick and easy.
The first time I tried this out was a free sample that I received about a year ago and I have been using this Kiss My Face Sun Screen Sun Spray Lotion. I highly recommend this product. Also my husband has very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any irritation at all when he uses it.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
It is so hard to find a spf that is this high. So happy I found this! It is the best sunscreen I have used. Loved the packaging. It's so great to spray on easily.
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I keep this in the car with me during the summer so I can spray myself and my forearms before I drive. I have very fair skin with risk of cancer. I would recommend this product.
Shannon R.
Absolutely LOVE the Kiss My Face Spray Lotion SPF 50 - I am extremely pale and only have two tones, pale and burnt! lol So to go out without sun protection is a no no for me, and I love not only the convenience of the spray bottle (that is NOT a nasty aerosol) but also the higher SPF. The soft smell is lovely, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. Cruelty free! Budget friendly for the amount, convenience and protection. My Summer must have! Definitely recommend and will repurchase as needed.
Nina H.
Safety Harbor, FL
I like that this is spa 50, and that it's in a spray bottle. I've had two spray bottles break on me which is very frustrating when you're trying to reapply at the beach. The product itself is kind to my skin and my kids' skin, and it works. I do find that if we are in the water frequently it doesn't last and needs to be reapplied, but it's not advertised as waterproof so that is understandable.