BY KISS MY FACE

Courtney M.
Alamogordo
Provides great coverage for your face while you are out in the sun. Great value. This product met my expectations and the small bottle is nice for traveling or to just always keep in your purse. Would buy again.
Amberly O.
Villa Rica, GA
Kiss My Face Sun Screen 30 SPF (case of 12) Is used on or whole family including the little ones when we are outside. We feel great using this sunscreen as it’s not filled with all of the yucky chemicals. Even my toddlers skin which is very sensitive does well with this sunscreen. I highly recommend.
Beauty B.
Hollywood , FL
I love it for the face it’s not oily like other certain sunscreens out there and it’s very gentle if one has sensitive skin. Looking at the package it’s beautiful and specially it’s a good value
Damare B.
My skin still got irritated. Although my skin is very sensitive, finding the right sunscreen has never been a huge issue for me . I do not recommend getting this if you have skin sensitive to bright sunlight .
Megan M.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! I use it under my foundation to protect me from the sun and it even gives my skin a nice glow. At first the thick consistency made it a bit hard to blend in and my face was super white but I tried using a beauty blender and it was perfect!!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am the oldest of 5 siblings, and my mom always lathered our faces up with this product in the summers. My sisters and I have very fair skin, and we burn very easily, but never did when we used this product!
Caitlin G.
Fort Hood, TX
Someone at a brunch my brother was hosting offered me this when she saw my shoulders were getting pink. I haven't used anything else since! It's lightweight and doesn't clog my pores.
Haley B.
New Rockford, ND
Works very well, highly recommend it. Doesn't leave your skin so oily like other sun screens. It is very effective, since I was born tan the only place that really gets sunburned is my face. The price is not bad.
Felicia N.
Victoria
 Worked really well on my pastey skin. Absorbed well, I am happy with the performance and value. Will use again.  Kiss My Face Sun Screen 30 SPF (case of 12)
Gianna W.
wilmington
I use this product because I have sensitive skin and it really works well on my skin type so I do recommend it because it’s gentle and works very well it also is not expensive