BY KISS MY FACE

Amberly O.
Atlanta
Kiss My Face Sun Screen 30 SPF (case of 12) Is used on or whole family including the little ones when we are outside. We feel great using this sunscreen as it’s not filled with all of the yucky chemicals. Even my toddlers skin which is very sensitive does well with this sunscreen. I highly recommend.
Megan M.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! I use it under my foundation to protect me from the sun and it even gives my skin a nice glow. At first the thick consistency made it a bit hard to blend in and my face was super white but I tried using a beauty blender and it was perfect!!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am the oldest of 5 siblings, and my mom always lathered our faces up with this product in the summers. My sisters and I have very fair skin, and we burn very easily, but never did when we used this product!
Caitlin G.
Killeen, TX
Someone at a brunch my brother was hosting offered me this when she saw my shoulders were getting pink. I haven't used anything else since! It's lightweight and doesn't clog my pores.
Haley B.
New Rockford, ND
Works very well, highly recommend it. Doesn't leave your skin so oily like other sun screens. It is very effective, since I was born tan the only place that really gets sunburned is my face. The price is not bad.
Felicia N.
Victoria
 Worked really well on my pastey skin. Absorbed well, I am happy with the performance and value. Will use again.  Kiss My Face Sun Screen 30 SPF (case of 12)
Gianna W.
wilmington
I use this product because I have sensitive skin and it really works well on my skin type so I do recommend it because it’s gentle and works very well it also is not expensive
LoRetta L.
Lowell, MA
How perfect is this product ?!? I love to keep these in my car just in case I, or a friend, forgets to put on sun block. I was so excited to find these because every year the bottle of sunscreen that I leave in my car, heats up and explodes. This is genius!
member-248d1
Not too greasy. I tend to buy a higher spf so I do not burn because I am fair skinned this has worked wonders any time I wear it I do not burn.
Natali L.
Chicago
Es agradable utilizar productos para mimar tu cuerpo con el estrés q vivimos día día no hay nada mejor q un relajante baño