BY KISS MY FACE

Sensitive Side 3 in 1 SPF 30 protects, moisturizes and reduces irritation on ultra tender skin. Anti irritation Oat Protein complex Fragrance free Ultra moisturizing Hydresia complex Water resistant (40 min) Hypo allergenic Age defying broad spectrum... see more...

Kiss My Face SPF 30 Sensitive Side 3 in 1 Sunscreen: 0.75oz
  • "This is my holy grail sunscreen product for my face. I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin but this sunscreen doesn’t affect my skin. I even noticed that my skin started to look better when I was using this on a vacation. I love this sunscreen and will never use a different one on my face." in 7 reviews
Anjali J.
Loved this but I think it breaks me out. It definitely protects from the sun and sinks in quickly, but my skin was reacting to something in it and would just constantly break out whenever I would try to start using it again. Sad because I really like this brand and usually love all their products!
Breeana B.
Great sunscreen. It didn’t break me out or cause my skin to look over oily. I like that it uses natural ingredients and is a good brand. Kind of hard to find had to buy online on amazon. I would purchase again and recommend this product, I like the packaging too.
Martha V.
I love the stuff! I've been using it for several years, and I adore that it's a high SPF and it smells super great. It's a little bit on the oily side, so I tend to wear it more during the non summer months. It makes my skin look moist all the time. I just think it's a great sunscreen. It has also helped keep my sun damage from becoming more apparent.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I use this on both myself and my kids. It works very well without having much of a scent or being too sticky. My red-headed oldest child seems to like this better than other facial sunscreens because it applies easily, absorbs completely and doesn’t leave him feeling like he’s wearing a ton of “stuff” on his face. It’s also very affordable for how great the quality is. I’ll also note- it works well under makeup and seems fairly moisturizing.
lanaothman a.
24661 Florence ave north olmsted Ohio
So good quality and great product and I am very interested and excited to try it again because I am in love with this product Kiss My Face Face Factor Natural Sunscreen SPF 50 Sunblock for Face and Neck
Isabelle M.
This sunscreen is very natural and great for the face. Very effective product. It met beyond and over my expectations. Repeat user for this product. I definitely recommend this product to people who want a very natural, but effective sunscreen.
elizabeth s.
Jupiter
My favorite sunscreen of ALL time! I wear it everyday. It goes on kind of thick and dry, but absorbs nicely into the skin. Has improved my skin texture so much and is cooling when I sweat/am in the pool! Love it!
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really great sunscreen and facial moisturizer for anyone who would like to add a little moisture to their face. It absorbs nicely without getting greasy and seems to do the job of protecting your face without using harsh chemicals.
Julia G.
armonk
I am extremely sensitive to sunscreen on my face and usually have a bad reaction to it, but this product is the only one that I trust on my face. It’s gentle and it doesn’t burn.
Stephanie P.
Tallahassee, FL
I first tried the Kiss My Face brand a few years ago. I feel like it is made with better ingredients and better for my skin. I have red hair and freckles, so you can imagine how important it is for me to use sunscreen. I use this product on my face under my makeup. It does not irritate me in any way.