BY KISS MY FACE

Enjoy effective all day protection with our natural formulas. We've combined time tested botanicals like coriander, hops and rosemary with odor absorbing ingredients to keep you fresh and confident all day. Free of parabens and aluminum chlorhydrate, these deodorants really work. Our clinically proven formula will keep you fresh and confident all day long. Time tested botanicals and effective odor absorbing ingredients work outrageously well in this naturally scented, cooling formula. Our mission absorb this. We sell our products with a dash of style and humor. Kiss my face puts a smile in the aisle that lasts all the way home. Be Fresh, with Active Life Stick Deodorant! Sheer, clinically proven all day protection with effective odor absorbing ingredients & natural Antioxidant Defenders. No White Marks with our stick deodorant, both aluminum chlorohydrate and paraben free!

Get fresh with our Vegan & Cruelty Free stick deodorant that's blended with odor-fighting Grapefruit & Thyme and Soothing Aloe; Aluminum Free, Clinically proven All Day Odor Protection with NO WHITE MARKS; Cucumber Green Tea scented formula that neutralizes and eliminates odor; Vegan, Cruelty Free, Aluminum Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free & Gluten Free. Leaping Bunny Certified.; Kiss My Face. Kiss it & make it better.

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Kiss My Face Signature Bundles - Active Life Aluminum Free Deodorant, Cucumber Green Tea, 7.44 oz, 3 count!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?