BY KISS MY FACE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Active Athletic™ ~ Birch & Eucalyptus Reviving Bath & Shower Gel Relax, or get revived for the next event.  You ve earned it! This product contains no animal ingredients, no parabens or artificial colors and was not tested on animals pH Balanced 100% Biodegradeable Questions?   Visit kissmyface.com. ;   see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee L.
This stuff is amazing. Smells wonderful and helps give you that tingly sensation on the skin that gets you up and going in the morning. With hubby on the go and a rambunctious toddler I could use all the help I can get. This is a nice start to the day.
Christen S.
Wellford, SC
I actually have the cold & flu bath gel and I LOVE it!! With 4 kids (3 in school) it's inevitable that my husband and I (and the kids) will get a few colds during the season. We use this every time. It's only available at one of our local grocery stores and it is a bit expensive (about $8 per bottle) but to make my family feel better when they're sick I'll do what it takes. We also have sensitive skin so the fact that this product is 100% pH balanced is great! The eucalyptus really helps to open nasal passages and calm congestion.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
This shower gel is so great. it smells totally amazing that i just want to use it all day long. makes my skin smooth and soft. even the kids love it.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Review for: Peaceful Patchouli more...
Unique natural patchouli smell. Not everyone likes non commercial smells but I don't mind it. Feel really good and relaxing. I would use it again.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I Would love to give it a try. I like to try new things and this is definitely new to me I have never tried this item before.
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Love this brand! This shower gel smells fantastic and leaves your skin feeling so soft. The fragrance lasts all day!
natalie h.
Chickamauga
Peaceful patchouli is a really good brand my grandmother used to keep this and we all used it i still use it
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love this stuff! So many other soaps make my skin dry, but this one smells great and is nourishing.
jess p.
I love this bubble bath it's so relaxing and has an amazing subtle scent to it that doesn't give me a headache like others.
Christina M.
This is a great product to have when I feel like treating myself to a nice glass of wine and a bath.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What do you love about this product??