BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss my face early to bed bath and shower gel, 16 ounce -- 3 per case. Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (from palm and ricinus oil), cocamide mea (coconut oil derived cleanser), olive oil, aloe vera, vitamins a & d2, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), natural aromatic blend of clove, ylang ylang, lavender, chamomile, neroli, jasmine, methyl paraben, propyl paraben. This product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals. Shelf life: 999 days.Cleanse and moisturize your skin with the scent-sationally rich lather of this Aromatherapeutic, Vegan & Cruelty Free formula blended with plant-based cleansers.-Olive Oil, Aloe and Vitamin E infused formula that's SLS & Paraben Free.-Relaxing bath and body wash, scented with Clove & Ylang Ylang see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Kiss My Face Shower Gel and Body Wash, Early-to-Bed, 16 Ounce (Pack of 3) by Kiss My Face!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?