BY KISS MY FACE

Sheer organic shimmers & shines contain natural mineral color, vitamins A&E to repair and protect lips and have a luscious organic flavor - mint with a hint of vanilla. All are earth friendly products containing no parabens, SLS, phthalates, synthetic colors or flavors, and use of animal ingredients or testing. Good for you because... Organic Shea Butter: helps protect lips Tocopherol: natural Vitamin E, nourishing, antioxidant Organic Sunflower Oil: improves skin s moisture retention, rich in Vitamin A&E This product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals. see more...

• How are organic products I personally have not used this lip shin...2 Answers
  • How does this feel on?3 Answers
  • Is this sticky? Most of glosses are sticky and i feel very uncomf...4 Answers
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello beautiful people , today , im gonna write another review on this wonderful beauty product by kiss my face sheer organic shine , Now I use this daily and if You want your lips to be shiny and soft I recommend this because it is organic and it's great for your lips and it doesn't dry them out it keeps them soft and smooth and great for any date that you would be going on. Because no one wants to kiss anyone with harsh lips ♡ and plus its not to pricey either , you can also get it on , Amazon. Com , ebay.com , Sally's, Wal-Mart and many more places , yall have a bless day and remember to keep your lips smooth and soft ♡♡♡
briana t.
briana t.
okay i purchased this a while back from like a whole foods store or something like that and i did not end up liking it at all! the color was really pretty but it felt so sticky on my lips and i definitely will not be repurchasing
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
College Station , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome product! I loved the color, the shine, and the fact that it's organic. It's easy to apply and looks great on. This is the perfect lip gloss for any occasion and I would definitely recommend!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Bloomfield, NY
I absolutely loved this product! I bought it at my local grocery store and it looks so great on! I like that it's all natural. It really exceeded my expectations for a lip gloss. I would totally recommend it!
sarah L.
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
I purchased this product the other day and The color is decent but it looks like it doesn't settle well onto my lips. The formula is thin and sticky, so you can't layer it and it comes off very easily.
Jeannie N.
Jeannie N.
Durant, OK
This is a beautiful lip gloss!
It smells great, and makes my lips look amazing.
This is my favorite go to lip gloss for a night out, or for work.
I would well recommend this!
Knashia J.
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
This is a pretty color I would love to have this . This would be a everyday wear for me cause it's a natural color.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
This product is really good I keep it in my car when I forget to put on lip gloss or lipstick it goes with anything
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
I love all Kiss My Face products. Best thing is that it's organic and smells good.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I love this lip gloss so much the color os beautiful and its an everyday look.
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Is this sticky? Most of glosses are sticky and i feel very uncomfortable with them, would this be the best item for me?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
Is it sticky!? i hate when lip gloss is sticky
JOY  C.
JOY C.
Clayton, NY
Is this product pasty or sticky when applying?
Annalicia S.
Annalicia S.
How does this feel on?
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ
How are organic products I personally have not used this lip shine after a few hours of wear how does it feel o your lips.