BY KISS MY FACE

Sheer organic shimmers & shines contain natural mineral color, vitamins A&E to repair and protect lips and have a luscious organic flavor - mint with a hint of vanilla. All are earth friendly products containing no parabens, SLS, phthalates, synthetic colors or flavors, and use of animal ingredients or testing. Good for you because... Organic Shea Butter: helps protect lips Tocopherol: natural Vitamin E, nourishing, antioxidant Organic Sunflower Oil: improves skin s moisture retention, rich in Vitamin A&E This product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals. see more...

• How are organic products I personally have not used this lip shin...2 Answers
  • How does this feel on?3 Answers
  • Is this sticky? Most of glosses are sticky and i feel very uncomf...4 Answers
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
I purchased this product the other day and The color is decent but it looks like it doesn't settle well onto my lips. The formula is thin and sticky, so you can't layer it and it comes off very easily.
Jami Z.
Buford, GA
Good product ....
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
I really love this product! The colors are great and best of all it is organic! All natural and it feels great on! Also last!
Taylor B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this gloss. It smells great and last long. It has a very natural feel.
Alisha G.
Oh
I love this product. I love all kiss my face products!!! I highly recommend!
Cristal O.
I love this it gives such a natural glow to the skin, and smells really nice and applies amazingly to the skin.
Shannon G.
Rock Falls, IL
I love this product! to get good color without using a petroleum based lip tint is amazing!!
briana t.
okay i purchased this a while back from like a whole foods store or something like that and i did not end up liking it at all! the color was really pretty but it felt so sticky on my lips and i definitely will not be repurchasing
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Kiss My Face products. Best thing is that it's organic and smells good.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I love this lip gloss so much the color os beautiful and its an everyday look.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
Is it sticky!? i hate when lip gloss is sticky
JOY  C.
Clayton, NY
Is this product pasty or sticky when applying?
Carolina F.
Is this sticky? Most of glosses are sticky and i feel very uncomfortable with them, would this be the best item for me?
Annalicia S.
How does this feel on?
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ
How are organic products I personally have not used this lip shine after a few hours of wear how does it feel o your lips.