BY KISS MY FACE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste ~ Cool Orange Mint Freshness Longer Lasting Effectiveness Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Dermatologically Tested Allergy Tested Microbiogically Tested Certified Aloe Vera Gel Toothpaste with: Olive Leaf Extract Echinacea Iceland Moss Xylitol If you regularly use this extraordinary toothpaste, stop reading and keep on brushing. First kiss? Welcome! Our mission: to bring you the most pure & natural products possible. Products that are widely effective, priced fairly and made with a healthy respect for our ever more fragile planet. We work to achieve these lofty goals with a smile. Thanks for trying our toothpaste. To all our devoted "kissers" thanks so much for your continued support, your encourage & those great product ideas. Keep smiling....   see more...

Review (1)
Madison V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. The gel formula does not taste gritty or baking soda like at all. It's a very refreshing flavor, I even convinced my boyfriend to message the switch.