Kiss My Face Sensitive Fluoride-Free Natural Aloe Toothpaste Gel with Xylitol, Orange Mint, 4.5 oz

BY KISS MY FACE

Breath Blasting Freshness Reduce Tooth Sensitivity 3 Remove Plaque 6 Whiten Teeth 7 Prevent Tartar Build-Up Hey Kissers, give us a smile! Welcome to the shockingly great taste, and fresh breath blasting toothpaste of Kiss My Face. Your mouth will thank you for using this amazingly effective combination of natural ingredients and Antioxidant Defenders. Wait, there s more to smile about. we practice good hygiene at the planet level too, and have always been cruelty-free. One Kiss is all it takes. start Kissing today. br -Bob Steve, Founders Chief Brushers Help keep your mouth healthy and feeling fresh with nature s most trusted ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Echinacea, Xylitol, Silica, Peppermint. Fluoride free. No SLS. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No artificial sweeteners. No animal ingredients. No animal testing. see more...

Abby S.
Jackson, MI
Love this toothpaste. Wanted a natural, vegan alternative for Sensodyne and I found it here. Found it at Better Health market, and it took me a few brushes to get used to orange flavored toothpaste but absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a Sensitive formula toothpaste.
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! I picked it up because it was on sale at Whole Foods for a few dollars! The taste is a nice change from the regular minty flavors of regular toothpaste to a nice orange flavor! My teeth feel clean and I could not be happier with it. I will definitely but repurchasing this one!
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this toothpaste. It is way less harsh on my mouth than regular toothpaste. Other toothpastes were burning my lips and leaving my mouth feeling dry. This toothpaste is more natural and leaves my mouth feeling clean without any pain and without feeling dry. In fact I feel like my teeth look better when I use this over regular toothpaste. I got it for about 6 bucks at a small health food store. I gave four stars because the taste takes some getting used to.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I LOVE this stuff! I am forever on the quest to find the perfect sensitive toothpaste and this might be it. The taste is fantastic and my teeth never feel fuzzy or gritty anymore after I've started using it. Highly recommend.
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
I just bought this so my experience with it isn't extensive but I like it so far. My teeth are pretty sensitive but it seems to be doing it's job for now.
V L.
It does the job. Tastes good. Was once my favorite until my local health food store didn't have it, and forced me to try something else.
Jen F.
I bought this whenever I ran out of my doTERRA OnGuard toothpaste that I use regularly. I would probably use this much more often if I could find it at more stores. The taste is great and my teeth feel amazing after brushing with it. I have very sensitive teeth and I have to be careful what type of toothpaste I use but this one didn't cause any tooth pain
María M.
Juncos
Personally this toothpaste is so amazing, my tooth feel more smooth and a little bit more white. The flavor is good.