Kiss My Face Self Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash, Scentsless 8 fl oz

by Kiss My Face

Does this burn if it gets in the eyes?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Self Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash, Scentsless 8 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Longview, TX
I use this on me and my nice and nephew , we all have extremely sensitive skin and break out if we use most soaps. It is scentless so I don't really know about the long lastingness lol , but I know that I use it to wash their faces mostly , I totally recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Newport News, VA
I used this when I watch a little cousin. This is what my aunt uses in her hair. She buys it very often it's always there when I give her a bath. It's really gentle, and smells really good. She even likes it too.
Williamsburg, KY
Great on my kids hair and scalp. It is gentle on their skin but cleans their hair and leaves it smelling great! I would recommend this product and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to anyone that has kids!
This product is excellent for children , this product smells amazing , the best part about this product is that its a 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash . My kids love this product a lot . I will recommend this product to anyone that has any children. Fantastic!!
I love using this on my little sisters hair, she had crazy curly frizzy hair and it really leaves it feeling nice and clean which is a little difficult with her beautiful curls
Ocala, FL
I love this product,my children love how their hair feels after they wash it with this product. I love that it doesn't have a scent which means it has less chemicals which is great for their health.
Etters, PA
This is an awesome soap for kids. It has a wonderful smell and the foam is much easier to work with than regular liquid soap. A bottle lasts a long time and it will leave your child's hair touch-ably soft!
I have only been able to find this shampoo for my daughter once but she loved it ^~^ hopefully I will find more. Ill give it 3 because it's a burden to find
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent product! the ingredients used are really high quality. Love how it has multiple uses, helps to prevent any clutter around the house.
Antioch, TN
My kids like this foaming shampoo a lot better than than the others. they call the foam bubbles and try to wash them selves.