BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face® Green Tea & Lime Whenever® For All Hair Types Shampoo.
Now with Moroccan argan oil.
Nourish Naturally with Argan Oil & Botanicals™.
Leaves hair silky-soft, shiny & manageable. see more...

Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product smells great and lathers very well. It is not a clarifying shampoo, so do not expect it to remove all of your product build-up. I use three different shampoos and switch between them to deter product build up. I have the economical size and it is very affordable for the amount of product.
Lise B.
San Marcos, TX
Great smell - not over powering, subtle yet invigorating. Not a lot of lather but leaves my hair clean, soft and shiny!

I typically wash twice with it because my hair is long and thick, but it's not necessary.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
It always seems to take a little more of this than other shampoos to work through my hair, but it works well and is a great price for an organic toiletry.
Alicia A.
Montgomery, AL
I enjoyed the scent and it cleansed well, however, the shampoo can be a bit drying. I wish this shampoo was more moisturizing. I ended up giving it away.
Arielle E.
I have thin, damaged and coloured hair. This product was perfect for my hair. I couldn't be happier with this product and would recommend it to anyone and I will continue to use this product on myself and my kid.
alex m.
Is this product any good?

Amazon