BY KISS MY FACE

New! 86% Pure Coconut No Parabens Phthalates 2 No Artificial Fragrance 3 No Color Added Peel me! Cleanse, naturally exfoliate with Lime Peel, and indulge your skin with 86% pure Coconut Milk soap known for its hydrating benefits. Perfect for all skin types! see more...

Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I really enjoy this soap! It has a nice and fresh yet mild scent. It is gentle on my skin and not overly drying at all. I'm not left with that overly squeaky felling, if you know what I mean. The price was extremely reasonable IMO. I would definitely buy this again.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This soap smells amazing I love how clean it smells. It reminds me of the summer. I also love that it comes in multipacks as well as single packs. It was my first time purchasing but I will buy again
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
I would love to try this i love anything with coconut smells amazing want to try this one.. will soon,sure i wil like
Anne G.
Good stuff I love it it smells nice and looks nice and works ok but it could be better for sure
Samantha I.
I love the smell of this soap! It's difficult to find a bar soap that smells amazing without strong perfumes. The coconut milk with lime was exactly what I was looking for. I feel refreshed every time I use it!
alex s.
Me encantaría poder obtener estos productos para saber la función que tienen y así poder recomendarlo