Kiss My Face Pure Coconut Milk Soap Pack, 3 ea

New! 86% Pure Coconut No Parabens Phthalates 2 No Artificial Fragrance 3 No Color Added Go Nuts! Cleans and indulge your skin with 86% pure Coconut Milk soap known for its hydrating benefits. Perfect for all skin types! 3 - 3.5 oz Bars ~ Net Wt 10.5 oz see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Hannah E.
Weatherford, TX
THRIVE MARKET  OMG! This soap is AHHHMAZING. Ok so my face has been unusually out of control with dryness, acne, the works, man. I already know sulfates blister my skin occasionally so I was switching body soap to a natural one. That is what I originally got this for. Since my face is the worst it's ever been, I gave this soap a shot. And SURPRISE SURPRISE, IT CLEARED MY SKIN IN 2 DAYS. How? Why? Don't care. Me and my face are happy.
Nancy H.
This was recommended to me in a whole food store.  I tried it and it is the only thing I use on my face now.  I will admit I don't use it for my whole body, but it is great for the face.  The price is reasonable and I love it.  Try it out.
Victoria L.
I purchased this soap because I loved others from this brand. However, this one didn't work for me at all. This scent and lather are nice, however it really burned my skin. I don't know if I got a bad bar or what... But it burned if I didn't immediately rinse it off. I'm very sad it didn't work for me.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Bought this soap while trying to find an organic alternative to my usual soap (Dove), it was okay enough but not good enough to buy again. I liked the feel and smell of it, but the bar seemed to melt away really fast even when considering that the bars are on the small side.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
My family all loves these. They are moisturizing, smell great and are very affordable! I like this brand because they are fairly clean and free of toxins. We have the lemongrass scent and it is really nice - I plan to try more of their soaps!
Liz E.
Smyrna, GA
I honestly love this soap! I prefer it over Dove or any other brand because it doesn't irritate my skin. The smell doesn't really linger on your skin which is another thing to love. I'm not a big fan of fruity smells or any smells, really ...
And it can also be very cheap!
I also feel like it's perfect for the private areas especially for the ladies! 💁🏻 because the soap doesn't contain fragrances or endless harsh chemicals.
Heather Q.
Sequim, WA
I love the way these smell! It automatically takes me back to the beach. They are just wonderful.

However. I've noticed that after after extended use, my skin becomes super dry after use, so I can't use it daily. Which is definitely a bummer because I wasn't kidding. It smells heavenly.
Paola C.
West New York, NJ
Love this soap! First of all this brand makes huge bars of soap! Which I love. They last a very long time. Also, the ingredient list is very short and natural. I love the coconut smell and how hydrating they are. Will definitely continue purchasing.
Tara M.
In search of cruelty-free products, this was one of the first I bought. I really like using it. Great scent. It gets sudsy enough. I'll buy it again. I look forward to trying other scents.
Kristin P.
This is my favorite bar soap. I love the way that it smells and cleans my body. I continue to buy this. I also like how you get 3 packs.