BY KISS MY FACE

New! 86% Pure Coconut No Parabens Phthalates 2 No Artificial Fragrance 3 No Color Added Go Nuts! Cleans and indulge your skin with 86% pure Coconut Milk soap known for its hydrating benefits. Perfect for all skin types! 3 - 3.5 oz Bars ~ Net Wt 10.5 oz see more...

Liz E.
Liz E.
Smyrna, GA
I honestly love this soap! I prefer it over Dove or any other brand because it doesn't irritate my skin. The smell doesn't really linger on your skin which is another thing to love. I'm not a big fan of fruity smells or any smells, really ...
And it can also be very cheap!
I also feel like it's perfect for the private areas especially for the ladies! 💁🏻 because the soap doesn't contain fragrances or endless harsh chemicals.
Heather Q.
Heather Q.
Sequim, WA
I love the way these smell! It automatically takes me back to the beach. They are just wonderful.

However. I've noticed that after after extended use, my skin becomes super dry after use, so I can't use it daily. Which is definitely a bummer because I wasn't kidding. It smells heavenly.
Paola C.
Paola C.
West New York, NJ
Love this soap! First of all this brand makes huge bars of soap! Which I love. They last a very long time. Also, the ingredient list is very short and natural. I love the coconut smell and how hydrating they are. Will definitely continue purchasing.
Tara K.
Tara K.
In search of cruelty-free products, this was one of the first I bought. I really like using it. Great scent. It gets sudsy enough. I'll buy it again. I look forward to trying other scents.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
I purchased this soap because I loved others from this brand. However, this one didn't work for me at all. This scent and lather are nice, however it really burned my skin. I don't know if I got a bad bar or what... But it burned if I didn't immediately rinse it off. I'm very sad it didn't work for me.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Bought this soap while trying to find an organic alternative to my usual soap (Dove), it was okay enough but not good enough to buy again. I liked the feel and smell of it, but the bar seemed to melt away really fast even when considering that the bars are on the small side.
Marissa Z.
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
My family all loves these. They are moisturizing, smell great and are very affordable! I like this brand because they are fairly clean and free of toxins. We have the lemongrass scent and it is really nice - I plan to try more of their soaps!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
This is my favorite bar soap. I love the way that it smells and cleans my body. I continue to buy this. I also like how you get 3 packs.
Elisha K.
Elisha K.
Calgary, AB
This bar soap is so luxurious and won't dry your skin out. It provides lots of lather to clean without stripping your skin of its natural oils.