BY KISS MY FACE

potent & pure™ Cleanse, hydrate and remove makeup with organic ingredients. This soap free, non-drying formula uses natural cleansing agents from sugar and corn to remove dirt and debris. Rich in natural and certified organic ingredients, the soothing scent of vanilla and tangering will heighten your senses.  Certified organic by Quality Assurance International. pH balanced. 100% biodegradable.  This product contains no parabens, phthalates, SLS, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, or animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. ; see more...

Christa N.
This is a great cleanser for dry skin! I use it at night with my sonic brush, and it works really well to cleanse my skin without drying it out. The creamsicle scent is also really nice!
Amanda W.
This was one of the only things I could use on my face when I broke out in dermatitis! Everything else made it worse, or made it itch a lot.
It was a life saver.
pam p.
Love this because its natural and really does good for my skin it gently exfoliates and leaves skin soft and healthy looking