BY KISS MY FACE

Please Note: Due To Packaging Updates, The Image Shown May Temporarily Appear Different From The Product Received. Potent And Pure™ This Tea Tree Extract Formula Helps To Improve The Look Of Acne Prone Skin With Cool, Fresh Organic Mint And Other Natural And Certified Organic Botanicals And Plant Oils. Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International. Ph Balanced. 100% Biodegradable.&Nbsp; This Product Contains No Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances, Or Animal Ingredients And Was Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa Vegan see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ariel J.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is a "natural" eco-friendly product so it was great for my skin and left my skin VERY SOFT and SMOOTH which was super great. I suffered no dry patches or excessive oily skin. However, i still ended up with too many blemishes. I recommend using Proactiv or whatever your anti-blemish cleansing product is first and then using this product right afterwards in order to re-hydrate the skin so it will leave it feeling nice and soft and bouncy. Don't use this product by itself, is my advice.
Amy L.
The moment I feel a pimple forming, I put on a thin layer of this gel and it does its magic. Within a day, the area is visibility less swollen and the gel doesn't dry out my face. It's magical and something I've been using for almost 10 years.
Irene M.
This product seems really great. It isn't harsh on my skin at all, which is a big issue for kW and facial or any topical creams and or gels for that matter. The scent was sublte and my skiing showed improvements over a small time frame. I also love that this is a cruelty free and vegan product. A great brans overall especially if you love natural, paraben and cruelty free products.