Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Antioxidant Toner Spray uploaded by Nicole S.

BY KISS MY FACE

Tone And Nourish Skin With Organic Ingredients. Revitalize Tired Skin With This Blend Of Certified Organic Grapefruit, Orange, Ginger And Lemon Balm Essential Oils And Extracts. Seaweed Extract Provides Trace Minerals Antioxidants Ester C And Vitamin E Help Fight The Signs Of Aging For All Skin Types Ph Balanced No Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Artificial Colors Or Fragrances Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

• What does the Kiss My Face Potent and AntiOxidant Spray do for your...9 Answers
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, the smell is wonderful. I doubt everyone would like it but I really do. It's kind of like fruity pebbles. The spray bottle makes sure you never use too much and you get the right amount every time. Months later, my first bottle is still more than half full! And even in the middle of winter, I don't even feel like I need to wear a moisturizer after using this.

I have always had a problem with mild to moderate acne and most things I've used MIGHT have worked for a while (if they did at all) and then stopped. One of the biggest secrets to clear skin is being kind to it. Products with harsh chemicals, alcohols, or really high doses of medication can do more harm than good. I feel like this toner really DOES restore balance to my skin. With this as part of my skin care dream team, my skin has gotten SO much better!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do enjoy this toner spray. It reduces redness and any kind of skin discoloration. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. I spray it twice before bed and when I wake up in the morning. $13 at target!! Definitely recommend
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use the Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray, but bought this when I ran out of it. It's affordable and works like it should. Not the best product out there, but certainly is hydrating and an nice refresher for the face!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Leitchfield , KY
This is easy to apply with the spray bottle. I've search high and low for a toner and this one works for me. It's a must have!
Jess W.
Jess W.
This is a great product for my face. Its easy to apply and doesn't leave a grease residue .
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Convenient toner in spray form that leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh
Katy M.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great toner! It kind of smells like fruit loops. Ive been using this for over a year and i love the way it makes my skin feel.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Easy application thanks to the spray nozzle makes it effective to tone every part of your face. First impression was great as it contains no antioxidants so it did not irritate my skin. Would recommend to those with sensitive skin.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Fell so good on my skin and the smell is great. And i note the different on my face.
Jamie Lee  L.
Jamie Lee L.
Brisbane, Australia
Makes my skin feel so good, love the smell yum!! It is simple and shows a great difference on my skin
Cozy J.
Cozy J.
Dothan, AL
What does the Kiss My Face Potent and AntiOxidant Spray do for your face?