BY KISS MY FACE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Lavender & Shea ~ Ultra Moisturizer 4% alpha-hydroxy Paraben free Alpha Hydroxy Acids are all natural, sage and gentle substances found in fruits and sugar cane, recommended for daily use on the face or body. Speeds up the exfoliation process. Allows new healthy skin cells to emerge. Helps unblock & cleanse pores. As with any AHA, test for irritation on a small patch of skin.  This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals. pH Balanced 100% Biodegradable Kissmyface.com ; Vegan see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eva H.
Eva H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I initially purchased this to try, because I had read so many great reviews on it. I found it at my local Target and the first impression I had was that it smelled very peachy. I loved it, and immidiately purchased it. The first time I used it, my face felt extremely moisturized and I was sold. I highly recommend this product.
Fauna R.
Fauna R.
Helena, MT
Smells so good! And moisturizes well! I work with a lot of chemicals for my job, and this is the best product that has helped bring moisture back into my hands.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
This stuff is amazing. I've been using it for years. It smells so good and leaves my skin so soft.
Adele L.
Adele L.
Florham Park, NJ
Great lightweight moisturizer that also gently exfoliates. Has a nice scent would repurchase.
Tai H.
Tai H.
I've used this product in the past and I like it a lot. I got this at my local whole foods market they were running a great sale. I sample this at first on my hand and face and let's just say it smell amazing and it left my face and hands feeling silky and soft with a nice glow.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
I like this product! It's inexpensive and the gentle alpha hydroxy contents are great for daily use. It does leave a white cast, but will soak in eventually. Other brands make similar products, but for the price this is the winner. It's a nice addition to you body lotion collection.
Toby T.
Toby T.
Washington, DC
I love love love this smell! It makes my skin so smooth and soft. Saw it in passing at Target and bought it as an impulse purchase, so glad I did. Its a great value for the cost, gentle on my sensitive skin, and actually smells good (usually moisturizers for my sensitive skin smell like medicine).
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Flinton
I'm crazy about this moisturizer, mostly beacause it smells heavenly and I get a lot of compliments on its scent when I wear it. It is however an excellent body moisturizer as well. You have to really rub it in but there's nothing wrong with that, its good for circulation. A great product over all and all natural to boot!
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Cochrane, AB
It smells great and is a really light but moisturizing lotion. It doesn't leave your face grease just soft and fresh. Great for underneath your foundation. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all.
Thơ V.
Thơ V.
i love this product, i feel my face better after i use this product. I will buy it again after using my bottle