Kiss My Face® Peace Soap uploaded by sayona Y.Kiss My Face® Peace Soap uploaded by Sarah J.Kiss My Face® Peace Soap uploaded by Angel K.

BY KISS MY FACE

Combining organic olive oil with coconut, hemp and jojoba oils for luxurious lather and mildness, we have created a totally pleasurable cleaning experience- from head to toe, ceiling to floor, our castile soap cleans skin and much more. see more...

Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Kiss My Face Shampoo was introduced to me by Influenster, but the coconut, jojoba, and hemp oils leave my hair feeling healthy, fragrant, and bouncy all day long. I love the fact that it is organic, which by the way I JUMPED on the bandwagon, not just stepped on. It is wonderful knowing that you can use a product that not only produces outstanding redults, but is also good for the environment. My favorite sent is the Olive & Green Tea. This potion not only produces the most luxurious lather, but people stop and notice the smell when you pass by. This in itself is a compliment. Influenster has taught me to let people know where I find out about these amazing products. I consider myself a proud tree-hugger and go out of my way to buy items that are organic and natural. I personally have found that I find them superioe to conventional brands. We all a=have our favorites as beauty divas, but mine are growing more and more to the Eco-Friendly side every day!
Tanisha D.
Beaverton, OR
Scent used: Grassy Mint

Tonight was my first time time using the Kiss My Face brand. I love it so far, I added a few drops to my sons bath water, they seemed to notice the fresh smell as well as the clean skin that had after the bath!

I also used this soap to wash my hair, I pre-pooed of course. And I loved the way it felt after leaving my hair fresh, clean and soft.

*pre-poo the process of getting your hair ready for a shampoo which cal include, scalp massage, oil treatment or just TLC.
Curly W.
I have a love/hate relationship with soap in general. They are either very good or completely drying. These soaps are pretty good. They're biodegradable, SLS free and natural castille soap. People should give them a try to see if they will make a better replacement for their current soaps. I've tried the Grassy Mint Castile and the Pomegranate Acai Castile.
Kristan R.
Marlborough, MA
This product line is not only good for you but the environment too! All skin care lines have harmful chemicals we release into the water supply when we shower. If these chemicals aren't good for the environment they are probably not good for your body either! This brand offers amazing products that work well and smell amazing! With no dyes or harsh parfumes it is safer for everyone! I love the pomegranate! Even walmart carries this line so you don't have to go out of your way for it! Best part is they make every thing form face wash to lotion!
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I searched for quite a while to find a foaming soap that is gluten free (I get rashes with gluten containing soaps/shampoos/makeup) as well as paraben/horrible chemical free. I bought the castille soap and love it! I carry a little one with me all the time so I can use it on the go. Great product!
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I'm allergic to fragrances and although this has a light clean scent, I have no reaction and love the scent. Plus it's perfect in the kitchen for washing hands, dishes, countertops, you name it! All purpose!
Rylie P.
I've used this soap for 5 years. I started using this when my acne was out of control and I was tired of ruining my skin with harsh products. After using kiss my face my acne cleared up significantly and the oiliness of my skin was reduced. I love kiss my face!
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD

I love buying kiss my face at my local natural wellness stores.

These are really great and a new discovery. I can't wait to try more scents!
Elle W.
Metairie, LA
Kiss my face is a wonderful, organic, PURE product. There are no harsh additives or ingredients often found in OTHER cleansers. There are many scents and many options for different skin concerns. LOVE Kiss My Face! You can get this at Whole Foods.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I'm extra-partial to this product, because we lived in the same town as where this was made, and the owner of the company was so nice! This soap is so nice. It is gentle, natural, sweet smelling, and does not dry out your skin. I LOVE it!
Ami J.
Milwaukee, WI
How does Kiss My Face brand of soap compare to Dr. Bronners soap?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which one if your favorite?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Is this soap worth its price?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
What other ways can you use this product besides the hands?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Which one if your favorite?