BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiss My Face
Organics Start Up Exfoliating Face Wash

Kiss My Face Organics Start Up Exfoliating Face Wash

by Kiss My Face

Start Up combines citrus essential oils with gentle Alpha Hydroxy Acids to cleanse and refresh your face. The 5% AHA level is gentle enough for all skin types.

Has anone found an acceptable replacement for this product or a recipe for it?
Has anone found an acceptable replacement for this product or a recipe for it?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Organics Start Up Exfoliating Face Wash!
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
Having sensitive skin isn't fun most of the time because high profile products often don't account for that. But this hidden gem changes everything! It made my skin feel clean and smooth without harsh beads and chemicals. Definitely a new staple in my skin care routine!
Cindy  S.
Temple, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
A good cleanser with non invasive exfoliating beads! Has a fresh clean feeling without any harsh chemicals and is cruelty free. This left my skin feeling soft and refined, I definitely recommend this for all skin types.
Stephanie R.
Queens , NY
Great product. It wasn't foaming, which is a good thing. The price is reasonable. However, there was nothing crazy about it that stood out to me compared to other NATURAL brands. Generally a good product if you're just starting out in the natural product realm.
C K.
Great cleaner, gentle exfoliation, leaves my skin smooth and soft. Lightly scented and doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. Cruelty-free.