BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Sport SPF 30 lip balm is designed for active adults and children. This long-lasting lip balm will soothe your chapped lips with natural and organic ingredients. Contains natural beeswax, coconut oil, vitamin E, shea butter; lip balm is scented with lime and spearmint essential oils. Water-resistant lip balm is biodegradable, paraben free and phthalate free; contains no artificial flavors. Not tested on animals. see more...

Kiss My Face Organic Sport SPF 30 Lip Balm
  • "I bought this last year for the first time. I loved it. It's a great price and provides great moisture for lips. I used it at the beach and found myself not having to reapply nearly as often as typical Chapstick sunscreen for lips. Feels great on lips and would recommend!" in 18 reviews
  • "I have naturally big lips and they dry out very easily especially when I'm outside so I like to put this on before going out to keep my lips moist and protected " in 7 reviews
Cassa H.
Laramie, WY
This is the best lib balm! I live in the mountains of Wyoming and do a lot of different outdoor activities year round. Elements here can be pretty harsh from wind to sun and this lib balm has yet to let me down. It has taken me years of trying different brands to finally find this one and I will never search for a different product again.
Katherine W.
Austin
I love the sun and now I can be out in it more with this face sunscreen it's gentle on my skin and is a good value It meats all my exspectationes. I recommend it to everyone one.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I honestly don't remember where I got this or how much it was lol. My guess is I grabbed en route to the beach at some point last Sumner. It works just as good as any other lip balm but it does give that extra oomph with the spf which is great cuz I know I personally get really sunburnt lips in the summer. So I would definitely recommend this if you are going to be in the sun a lot like me-)
Lexie E.
Killeen, TX
My lips are the first thing that got chapped when I would be out in the sun in a long time. This lip balm protects my lips wonderfully. I haven't had a problem with burnt, chapped lips since I started using this. I just got back from the beach (hot Florida rays) and it worked wonderfully.
Michelle S.
Hudsonville, MI
I was not impressed with this product at all! Being organic I did not anticipate a great scent, but this was terrible. I mistakenly only brought this as sun protection on an all day boat ride... big mistake. My lips had burned even though I had reapplied throughout the day.
Catherine L.
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
I feel like my lips always get sunburned! I'm not a big fan of sunscreen but I would get fever blisters on my lips from the sunburn that would totally detract from my sweet tan. So this product was a life saver. Stays on for a long time, smells great, nice consistency.
Maggie L.
Worked well. Slightly on the expensive side, but to me it was worth it! It smells great and does not feel too oily on application. I cannot find too many SPF lip balms where I am, so this is the best option. I would definitely recommend to others.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
Little pricey but it does the job. Super moisturizing but not sticky. Prevents sunburn and windburn. Easy to travel with. I carry tubes with me year around. Meets and exceeds my expectations. You can find it anywhere. Tubes will last you a while.
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
Loveee this!! Keeps my lips moisturized, I buy so many of kiss my face products they're so amazing and have a very good price , it was beyond my expectations, will buy again I absolutely love it and so do my friends!!

back