BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Sport SPF 30 lip balm is designed for active adults and children. This long-lasting lip balm will soothe your chapped lips with natural and organic ingredients. Contains natural beeswax, coconut oil, vitamin E, shea butter; lip balm is scented with lime and spearmint essential oils. Water-resistant lip balm is biodegradable, paraben free and phthalate free; contains no artificial flavors. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly don't remember where I got this or how much it was lol. My guess is I grabbed en route to the beach at some point last Sumner. It works just as good as any other lip balm but it does give that extra oomph with the spf which is great cuz I know I personally get really sunburnt lips in the summer. So I would definitely recommend this if you are going to be in the sun a lot like me-)
Jayde T.
I travel a lot during the summer, several of those trips being to different countries or islands. I am always in the sun! So this lip balm is perfect, I hate burnt chapped lips. This had great protection and did not feel heavy on my lips! Simple and easy to carry around to have on me when I needed it.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
My lips are the first thing that got chapped when I would be out in the sun in a long time. This lip balm protects my lips wonderfully. I haven't had a problem with burnt, chapped lips since I started using this. I just got back from the beach (hot Florida rays) and it worked wonderfully.
Michelle S.
Hudsonville, MI
I was not impressed with this product at all! Being organic I did not anticipate a great scent, but this was terrible. I mistakenly only brought this as sun protection on an all day boat ride... big mistake. My lips had burned even though I had reapplied throughout the day.
Catherine L.
I bought this last year for the first time. I loved it. It's a great price and provides great moisture for lips. I used it at the beach and found myself not having to reapply nearly as often as typical Chapstick sunscreen for lips. Feels great on lips and would recommend!
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
I feel like my lips always get sunburned! I'm not a big fan of sunscreen but I would get fever blisters on my lips from the sunburn that would totally detract from my sweet tan. So this product was a life saver. Stays on for a long time, smells great, nice consistency.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Little pricey but it does the job. Super moisturizing but not sticky. Prevents sunburn and windburn. Easy to travel with. I carry tubes with me year around. Meets and exceeds my expectations. You can find it anywhere. Tubes will last you a while.
Kayla W.
I'm not one to complain. But I was not satisfied with the taste or smell of the product. Not that I took a bite out of it but. I love smells and to know what is on my lips has a nice taste to it. It was not on for long before I wiped it right off
Cecelia R.
Buffalo, MN
This lip sunscreen is great I think that it is totally effective I have never gotten a burn with this stuff. I love the package it comes in. I think the price is fine for how good quality it is. I would definitely buy this again.
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
Loveee this!! Keeps my lips moisturized, I buy so many of kiss my face products they're so amazing and have a very good price , it was beyond my expectations, will buy again I absolutely love it and so do my friends!!