BY KISS MY FACE

Refill - Why pay for the pump again? obsessively organic™ Lemon & Ginger 72% Organic Self Foaming Liquid Soap Refill Economical, earth-friendly refill.  Fills two regular 8.75 Fl Oz bottles. Instant foam, the direct result of the pump action without propellants. It s a miracle. No time wasted working up a lather. Cleans thoroughly but leaves your hands soft and smooth. Certified Botanicals Organic This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals. ph Balanced 100% Biodegradable Please recycle this bottle Win! at kissmyface.com ; Vegan see more...

Cassandra H.
I try to be so aware of the products we use on our bodies, not just what were putting into them (although that is important too), and I love that this hand soap (and all Kiss My Face products) are organic and vegan! The lavender and chamomile scent isn't overpowering but leaves my hands smelling clean and refreshed. We go through these bottles maybe every two-three months in our guest bath, so they last a long time!
Sara S.
Salem, OR
We have these by every sink. They smell so good! Plus they clean well and are natural and organic so we feel good using it.