BY KISS MY FACE

obsessively organic™ Lemon & Ginger 72% Organic Self Foaming Liquid Soap Instant foam, the direct result of the pump action without propellants. It s a miracle. No time wasted working up a lather. Cleans thoroughly but leaves your hands soft and smooth. Certified Botanicals Organic This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals. ph Balanced 100% Biodegradable Please recycle this bottle Win! at kissmyface.com ; Vegan see more...

• How is this work? Does it leaves ur skin too dry and what...3 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand. Where can I find it? 4 Answers
Stephanie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love natural, earth friendly things.  This felt lovely to wash my hands with - not greasy, not drying.  I would buy it again, it has a great scent!  I bought it at Meijer.
April P.
Raritan , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I love kiss my face products! They are great in every way. This lavender scent is really nice. It's fragrant, but not too fragrant. I love the lotion too. This brand has been around for a very long time. I hope it never goes away.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Since I used foaming soap, I will never go back to bar soap. It doesn't dry my hands, the smell is fresh, and I feel like it lasts longer than bar soaps. I will be buying again and I recommend this to others.
rachel f.
Awesome stuff I received this as a gift in a basket I won't at a local fundraiser... It smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry afterward
Meghan H.
This is a great product. It has a great scent and is vey gentle on my skin. It is also very affordable. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Trameika P.
Wildwood, FL
I love the smell, the only thing I hate is that it leaves like a greasy film on my face. But other then that it's a great product.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love the smell of the product and I love that it's foam - foam soap always has a special place in my heart haha Great product (:
Crystal D.
I started to use this soap over a year ago.This was the only soap that didn't irritate my skin while keeping it clean.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
This product and company is great. Ever since we started using foaming soap, our sink area has been easier to clean.
Natalia W.
Harwood Hts, IL
I absolutely love the smell of this product and I love foaming soap! It leaves your hands really soft.
Shelby R.
Philadelphia, MS
Never heard of this brand. Where can I find it?
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
How is this work? Does it leaves ur skin too dry and what's the price range for this product? I kinda want to try