BY KISS MY FACE

Hey relax. You're tied up in knots and your hair's in tangles too. So come on, loosen up. Why knot? Spray it on, give it a comb and you're outta here. Great mane. No pain. Use on wet or dry hair. This product contains no gluten, parabens, phthalates, artificial colors or fragrances, or animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. Our mission absorb this. At Kiss My Face we believe that nature creates the best ingredients. It's our mission to combine these natural and organic ingredients in body care products that are innovative and uniquely effective to make you look good and feel good from head to toe and a few stops in between. Our product values our products are natural, effective and cruelty free. Quality ingredients are extremely important to us and to our customers; we think hard about what goes into our products. What goes in our products is on us because what comes out of our products is on you. Our products provide great value at friendly prices, with outstanding products for every body. Our company values we take pride in honest, open, responsive and fair dealings with each other, our customers and our retail, distributor, broker and supplier partners. We build trust and respect by keeping our promises and listening to each other, our customers and our industry partners. We continually strive to reduce our footprint by using ingredients from renewable resources and sustainable manufacturing practices that honor the earth and our community. We work with supplier partners who share consistent values. We strongly believe in the importance of making socially responsible choices at both the local and global level. After all, good planets are hard to come by. We believe in having fun and in celebrating successes, both big and small. We sell our products with a dash of style and humor Kiss My Face puts a smile in the aisle that lasts all the way home. see more...

Mary Ann T.
Petaluma, CA
This product did not work well in my child's hair. My son is half African American and Caucasian. So it may because of his hair type
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Tried this once before and have to say did not work and my kid hated the smell as I did and just dis not untangle his hair at all.