Kiss My Face Olive & Verbena Bar Soap, 8 oz uploaded by Thalia S.Kiss My Face Olive & Verbena Bar Soap, 8 oz uploaded by Brandy G.

BY KISS MY FACE #79 in Bar Soap

Eryn P.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually love kiss my face products but this was the first time I had purchased their bar soap. I have to say that it worked ok. For the price I would rather use the organic goats milk soap I get at my local co-op. I felt like I had a slight residue on my face while I washed (and yes I lathered the bar in my hands, I didn't rub it on my face directly) but after washing, rinsing, and patting dry, I still felt like I had dry patches still. However, it did remove my makeup leftover and the smell was pleasant...so overall, if I didn't have a coupon I wouldn't buy it at full price.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Sun Valley, CA
I got this bar of soap hoping that it would be different from what I've used in the past, and it was better than I had expected. I have the kind of skin that is neither fry or oily yet very picky. The Kiss My Face bar smelled pleasant and lathered well. Those are my top two important factors. It didn't finish too fast like other bar soaps I had used and my skin felt great after my shower. I would most definitely recommend d this brand to my girlfriends I rated this bar soap a 5 stars because it did what I needed and then some. Thanks Kiss My Face for a spectacular bar soap!!
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this to clean my synthetic makeup brushes. I love the smell it leaves lingering and the olive oil keeps my brushes from becoming to dry and becoming stiff. I occasionally use it as a face wash or on my body if I'm feeling dry from a water park or being in the pool and sun too much. Fantastic clean scent and I don't feel like I have to moisturize after my shower. Can be too rich to use on a daily basis but so far it's doing great for my sigma tools.
I am not usually a fan of bar soaps but I trust the Kiss My Face Brand and that that I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. It is very moisturizing and gentle. I felt no skin tightness when using this soap. My skin felt refreshed moisturized and clean. The scent was pleasant but mild. I could see myself using this on a daily basis in the future. This bar soap is a great value and highly recommend it.
brianna c.
brianna c.
I have very sensitive skin and not a lot of soaps really work for me. However this soap has wholesome ingredients. I use this twice a day in the shower and it has a light lemongrass olive oil scent not too overpowering. The price range is great because it is overall a quality item that is an essential in my bath and toiletry items.
Lerica R.
Lerica R.
Louisville, KY
I started using Kiss My Face because my back acne came back. And in less then two weeks of using it o started to notice an incredible difference in my skin. In less then a month my back acne was almost completely gone. I still use it today and the only problem till now that I've had with it not not having enough of it.
Evan S.
Evan S.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're someone who doesn't mind not having a real "lather" then you may enjoy this soap. I was turned onto non-lathering soap a while back when I noticed my skin felt my hydrated. This soap is simple, no bad ingredients and smells fresh but not overpowering. I'm not madly in love, but it works and is non-irritating.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
Smell so good and makes my skin feel soft and refreshed! I use it everyday. Love love lovvvve the smell. I'm normally not a huge bar soap person but this stuff is definitely an exception. The brand itself is awesome and affordable as well. I'd recommend it to anyone. Especially people with sensitive skin like me.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Lake Orion, MI
I bought this soap because I wanted something natural for my son to use that wasn't a body wash (because he tends to dump it out in the tub) and I love it! It leaves his skin soft and smooth without lotion after and I like that it has all natural ingredients that are safe for his skin and our family.
Jami B.
Jami B.
First of all, these smell amazing! They rinse cleanly, which is huge for me, I like that they don't leave a film on my skin but also do not leave me feeling all dried out like some soaps do. They also seem to last a while and lather beautifully.
These are great soaps and I think you'd like them too!