Kiss My Face Olive & Verbena Bar Soap, 8 oz uploaded by Thalia S.Kiss My Face Olive & Verbena Bar Soap, 8 oz uploaded by Brandy G.

BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Olive & Verbena Bar Soap, 8 oz
  • "I felt like i really liked the smell of this product. It was more gentle than harsh and I can honestly say I really liked it. Once again I did think it had a really nice scent I bought it from online on amazon. Yes I would most definitely recommend it. " in 20 reviews
Kristin C.
Saint Charles, MO
I love Kiss My Face soaps. They leave my skin feeling fresh & clean without over drying my skin. I try my best to avoid synthetic fragrances, preservatives, etc. so I really appreciate the quality ingredients in their products.
Mai M.
Slc, UT
I have so many good things to say about "Kiss my face" I have grown up using them! This was my go to when my acne was bad in 7th grade! This is soooo gentle, that I would recommend it to any teenager and mother.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually love kiss my face products but this was the first time I had purchased their bar soap. I have to say that it worked ok. For the price I would rather use the organic goats milk soap I get at my local co-op. I felt like I had a slight residue on my face while I washed (and yes I lathered the bar in my hands, I didn't rub it on my face directly) but after washing, rinsing, and patting dry, I still felt like I had dry patches still. However, it did remove my makeup leftover and the smell was pleasant...so overall, if I didn't have a coupon I wouldn't buy it at full price.
Sarah L.
Sun Valley, CA
I got this bar of soap hoping that it would be different from what I've used in the past, and it was better than I had expected. I have the kind of skin that is neither fry or oily yet very picky. The Kiss My Face bar smelled pleasant and lathered well. Those are my top two important factors. It didn't finish too fast like other bar soaps I had used and my skin felt great after my shower. I would most definitely recommend d this brand to my girlfriends I rated this bar soap a 5 stars because it did what I needed and then some. Thanks Kiss My Face for a spectacular bar soap!!
Cassandra D.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this to clean my synthetic makeup brushes. I love the smell it leaves lingering and the olive oil keeps my brushes from becoming to dry and becoming stiff. I occasionally use it as a face wash or on my body if I'm feeling dry from a water park or being in the pool and sun too much. Fantastic clean scent and I don't feel like I have to moisturize after my shower. Can be too rich to use on a daily basis but so far it's doing great for my sigma tools.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smell so good and makes my skin feel soft and refreshed! I use it everyday. Love love lovvvve the smell. I'm normally not a huge bar soap person but this stuff is definitely an exception. The brand itself is awesome and affordable as well. I'd recommend it to anyone. Especially people with sensitive skin like me.
Morgan P.
I used this only on times when I was traveling because it was a great product! It smells nice and its a fresh smell. I personally wouldn't use it as my everyday use. I bought it from a small local store and was very intrigued. I learned it was better to use with a washcloth than a loofa.
brianna c.
I have very sensitive skin and not a lot of soaps really work for me. However this soap has wholesome ingredients. I use this twice a day in the shower and it has a light lemongrass olive oil scent not too overpowering. The price range is great because it is overall a quality item that is an essential in my bath and toiletry items.
Evan S.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're someone who doesn't mind not having a real "lather" then you may enjoy this soap. I was turned onto non-lathering soap a while back when I noticed my skin felt my hydrated. This soap is simple, no bad ingredients and smells fresh but not overpowering. I'm not madly in love, but it works and is non-irritating.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the healthy feel of my skin after I use this soap. Olive oil is an ingredient that I use daily and I like the purity of this soap, especially when using it on my face to remove makeup. The soothing smell of verbena is a welcome pleasure at the end of the day.