Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap uploaded by adriane s.Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap uploaded by Stephanie C.Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap uploaded by diosmery s.

BY KISS MY FACE

Passionately. Natural Incredibly Effective™. Olive Oil Bar Soaps You wouldn t think a bar of soap could get people so excited - but our customers can t say enough about it!  Sun drenched Mediterranean orchards are where these 86% olive oil bar soaps begin.  Olive oil has been used for centuries to moisturize and gently cleanse the skin. Its antioxidant properties are legendary for nourishing skin and fighting the signs of aging.  No foamers, artificial colors or additives, just a pure and simple clean you can feel good about. A Natural Moisturizing Soap. We combined rich Olive Oil, used for centuries to nourish and moisturize the skin, with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and soothing GREEN TEA. It s simple and pure. This moist. see more...

• Anyone know where I can find this in Canada? Thanks!1 Answers
Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap
  • "Wonderful product! Keeps my skin nice and moisturized. It is a very gentle product. Makes my skin smell good and the price is very fair! I am very pleased with this product and cannot wait to use it every second of every day on my future children. " in 32 reviews
  • "I Loved Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soup! I have really dry skin and it left my face feeling very clean and soft. The smell was good and clean smelling, it got all of my makeup off and i tend to wear a lot of it. I would sure buy this again and get my friends and family to as well." in 10 reviews
Kara J.
I think this product is amazing! It keeps my hands nice & soft and I think the only I dislike about this product is that I don't enjoy that it makes my skin a little irritated but other than that, I would still use it because of the effects it has and I would definitely recommend this.
Eliza B.
This soap is okay, I’m not in love with it. Felt drying to my skin in my opinion. Somewhat pricy. Would give another try. Kiss My Face 54936 Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap
Tiffany W.
This is great if you want really soft, moisturizer skin. Unfortunately it just isn't the product for me - I climb a lot and having super soft skin means having skin ripped off when I climb. Would definitely recommend to anyone who just wants lovely, soft skin. I used this a few times and left it in my shower... the bar just melted away over time from the hot steam and water.
Kaysha A.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product especially because it contains olive oil. This soap smells good, has a nice soft scent to it. I use it every now and again whenever I make my way to one of the stores that often sell it. It's good quality at a good price.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
Very good formula! Really makes sure your body is clean. I love the moisture it gives me and the clean feeling however not a very huge fan of the smell! It just smells like soap olive oil which doesn't appeal to some people
Melissa R.
I've tried this about a couple months ago and I like it. It refreshes this skin while your showering. I bought it online , and I'm always curious to try new soaps. My husband didn't like it as much , he said it dried up his skin.
Curly W.
The Kiss My Face Olive Oil bar soap is what I use most from the Kiss My Face line. The bars I buy are gigantic and I cut it into pieces and use it. It doesn't dry out my skin either. That may be why I keep repurchasing it even though the scent is simply 'ok'. But yeah, I suggest people try it out if they're looking for an alternative to those "beauty bars" which smell good but doesn't get you quite as clean (imo).
Shannon S.
I have used this soap for 4 years now and LOVE IT! I buy it from Whole Foods and love how it's all natural and not drying. It's affordable and it's great to use for cleaning makeup brushes. I put it in a container and run it under water and wash my brushes! It works great getting all the dirty oils off my brushes and keeping them clean and yet not dried out. I absolutely recommend this product!!
Laurel T.
Vancouver, WA
The first time I used Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap, I was visiting a friend and needed to wash my face before bed. I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth and soft it left my skin feeling. It felt simple, clean, and refreshing, without drying like so many other bar soaps. I also liked that the fragrance was a clean olive oil scent. It is not perfumed or heavy at all, and a quick lather is an easy way to feel like you're being kind to your skin. I liked this product enough that I went home and found a bar for myself. This is still one of my favorite facial cleansing bars.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap is so lovely for your skin-- face and body. It has a mild scent, not too sweet or perfume-y. Just a natural, almost green fragrance. It's a HUGE bar and it lasts a long time-- even though it lathers up a lot. I buy mine at Whole Foods, but I've seen it at drugstores, too. A must buy for soft skin, especially in winter.
Julie R.
Anyone know where I can find this in Canada? Thanks!