Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap uploaded by Diosmerysuero S.Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap uploaded by adriane s.Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY KISS MY FACE

Passionately. Natural Incredibly Effective™. Olive Oil Bar Soaps You wouldn t think a bar of soap could get people so excited - but our customers can t say enough about it!  Sun drenched Mediterranean orchards are where these 86% olive oil bar soaps begin.  Olive oil has been used for centuries to moisturize and gently cleanse the skin. Its antioxidant properties are legendary for nourishing skin and fighting the signs of aging.  No foamers, artificial colors or additives, just a pure and simple clean you can feel good about. A Natural Moisturizing Soap. We combined rich Olive Oil, used for centuries to nourish and moisturize the skin, with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and soothing GREEN TEA. It s simple and pure. This moist. see more...

• Anyone know where I can find this in Canada? Thanks!1 Answers
Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap
  • "Wonderful product! Keeps my skin nice and moisturized. It is a very gentle product. Makes my skin smell good and the price is very fair! I am very pleased with this product and cannot wait to use it every second of every day on my future children. " in 32 reviews
  • "I Loved Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soup! I have really dry skin and it left my face feeling very clean and soft. The smell was good and clean smelling, it got all of my makeup off and i tend to wear a lot of it. I would sure buy this again and get my friends and family to as well." in 10 reviews
Kara J.
I think this product is amazing! It keeps my hands nice & soft and I think the only I dislike about this product is that I don't enjoy that it makes my skin a little irritated but other than that, I would still use it because of the effects it has and I would definitely recommend this.
Laura G.
Commerce
This soap lasts a long time and doesn’t dry skin out. It doesn’t smell amazing or anything but also doesn’t smell bad. It has been a shower bar and a hand soap bar in our house both with good result.
Shon T.
Apollo Beach, Florida
Purchased at: Publix
My face loves this soap! It is so refreshing and does not leave my skin dry and ashy. I have never experienced any adverse reactions after using to bar on my sensitive skin.
Tiffany W.
This is great if you want really soft, moisturizer skin. Unfortunately it just isn't the product for me - I climb a lot and having super soft skin means having skin ripped off when I climb. Would definitely recommend to anyone who just wants lovely, soft skin. I used this a few times and left it in my shower... the bar just melted away over time from the hot steam and water.
mazzou B.
I love this soap! It's so good for one's skin, as the ingredients inlude all-natural olive oil. Olive oil is known for centuries as an excellent ingredient for the skin! The Greeks used it in their beauty routines, and I'm happy to follow suit! I find this soap really cleanses my skin and leaves it shiny and beautiful!
Kaysha A.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product especially because it contains olive oil. This soap smells good, has a nice soft scent to it. I use it every now and again whenever I make my way to one of the stores that often sell it. It's good quality at a good price.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
Very good formula! Really makes sure your body is clean. I love the moisture it gives me and the clean feeling however not a very huge fan of the smell! It just smells like soap olive oil which doesn't appeal to some people
TENISHA  W.
Florence, SC
Just okay. Smells good. I didn’t really see a huge difference between this soap and other brands I’ve tried. I ordered this on a whim while shopping on a website as an order filler for free shipping.
Melissa R.
I've tried this about a couple months ago and I like it. It refreshes this skin while your showering. I bought it online , and I'm always curious to try new soaps. My husband didn't like it as much , he said it dried up his skin.
Kitty S.
Austin , TX
I got this for my husband, and at first it was good. He liked it and it did the job, but after a few uses it seemed to be making him break out across his shoulders. A good soap, but not for us!
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone know where I can find this in Canada? Thanks!