BY KISS MY FACE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Olive & Olive™ Fragrance Free Ultra Moisture for Extra Sensitive Skin Softens with Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Natural Herbs & Flowers. Olive Oil has been used for centuries to care for the skin, while Aloe Vera has long been acclaimed for its soothing properties. We have blended the two with a rich assortment of herbs & flowers renowned for their benefits to the skin.  The result-a superb moisturizer for the face, body and hands that eill protect your skin all day and revitalize it at night. Perfect for under make-up. This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors, and was not tested on animals. pH Balanced.  100% Biodegradable. ; see more...

Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer
  • "I use this as my facial moisturizer. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, isn't greasy and hydrates my skin well. I like that it's fragrance free and doesn't contain harmful ingredients. A large bottle is also really cheap and lasts forever. " in 3 reviews
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Kiss My Face company in general and this lotion was no exception. This lotion is fragrance free, paraben/phthalate free, and pH balanced. I use this lotion on my body, as well as my face at night so I cannot say how it is under makeup. The only drawback (if any) is that it doesn’t absorb right into you skin right away, but it is worth it to me because of its ingredients compared to lotion containing loads of chemicals. When I run out I’ll definitely repurchase the Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
I have been using this off and on since the late 80s. That’s how good it is! It is perfect if you want a lightweight moisturizer that won’t make you greasy. It smells light but so good, herbal and and androgynous. My only complaint is that when my skin is very dry it is not quite enough moisture. Other than that I recommend it all the time, especially for people with very sensitive skin, or those with sunburns or other superficial burns.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very underwhelmed by this moisturizer. It felt greasy and didn'tsit well under makeup. I don't think I'd buy this particular one again, though I may other products in the line due to the ingredient consciousness.
Ashley W.
Saraland, AL
Feels great going on, but soon skin feels just as dry as it was to begin with. Very unpleasant smell, as well. I was hoping for much more from this lotion. Not a good buy.
Megan B.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite lotion. Smells good, feels good, cruelty-free, no parabens or phtalates... what's not to love about it? The only con is that it isn't widely available in stores. I usually buy it at Whole Foods. I think I've been using this lotion for over 20 years when I could only find it at the local hippy food coop. I appreciate that they haven't drastically changed their fomula or done anything to wreck the product. The only changes over the years that I've noticed has been different packaging.
Kelly D.
Brighton, MA
For all of you sensitive / dry / red skin folks with combo skin face problems -- dumb that Aveeno lotion that works for crap and get this. I have battled eczema my entire life, have keratosis pilaris, and my face / neck is a battle of bumps, redness, and dry patches. This is my new favorite lotion. It doesn't dry me out and it's exceptionally light in consistency and fragrance. Love love love!
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
AMAZING! I am a first time user and only bought it because it was on sale for $2! I love it! I works great for my combination skin and leaves me so smooth but never too oily looking! Very gentle on my skin as well. I purchased at Walgreens and will purchase again.
Samantha Q.
For the quantity and price, it really does last awhile. I bought a 16 fl oz online for about $7. I wanted a gentle moisturizer, without harsh ingredients for my sensitive skin. However, I do not like its efficiency. For someone living in the east coast, this product isn't moisturizing enough for the harsh cold winters. I have to really rub in the product too on my dry hands and body which is annoying. Reminds me of low quality sunscreen. Will not purchase again.
Janelle R.
We have been using this lotion for face and body for about two years now. My husband and I love it. Its super creamy and very moisturizing. Fragrance free, as well as paraben and phthalate free. Really just a lovely lotion that you'll is going to great things for your skin.
Sarah W.
I'll start by saying I have really dry, acne-prone, and sensitive skin. This product is AMAZING! I use it everyday before putting on my makeup and it makes the world of a difference. Without it, my makeup doesn't sit well with my skin and looks way more dry. This is one of the only products I can use to moisturize that actually HELPS and it doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin which is definitely a plus.
Chloe C.
Dallas, TX
Can you use this on your face too?