Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Laura P.
Limestone, ME
i need to be using sunscreen daily.the oat protien i would think would be good for oily skin and i think the price would be fair.
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soo pretty I loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice
Marcela J.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander, Colombia
I love this sunscreen, where i live is very Hot, so I have to use this, and it feels like nothing, but it protects my skin very well
valerie f.
Christchurch
For me this sunscreen is great. I use sunscreen literally every single day and i can say that this sunscreen not juat protect my skin from the sun but it also leaves my skin so soft .
Yami F.
Este producto me encanta lo uso con mi pequeño y me encanta la textura y suavida q le da asu piel y la protección q le brinda
Gisela M.
I had been using this product for almost 1 year and i really like it, i love it
ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen..it leaves my face so soft and protected from the uv rays while letting me still get a tan.
makeuponfleek ;.
Brisbane
This sunscreen smelt really good compared to the other sunscreens I've used. It's just a very good product
Belen E.
Awesome some screen but do not allow is to get hot because it separates and get really gross.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Sarah G.
Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily skin?