Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Savannah C.
West Olive, MI
I loved it! Love that it's a cruelty free brand, loved how well it worked, and loved the smell :-)
Stacie M.
Mineola, TX
Love this product! Great for the whole family. I recommend it! It protects my pale skin very well!!
Ashley R.
Hot springs , AR
I love this sunscreen! It's the best coverage has the best smell! Def a must have in my pool bag!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I REALLY LIVE KISS MY FACE PRODUCTS THEY ARE VERY CLEAN AND HARSH CHEMICAL FREE AS WELL. LIKE!
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Smells good and the formula feels good on the skin. It even seems to moisturize fairly well.
Destiny F.
Shepherdsville, KY
Makes my face feel smooth , it never gets sunburnt anymore or chapped. Feels and is wonderful
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC
Great sunscreen! Doesn't leave my skin feeling gross after application like others do.
Donna T.
Bellingham, WA
Made my face feel soft and kept the sunburn away. Not too thick or greasy went on well.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love all of the kiss my face products! This is a great everyday sunscreen to use
Taylor K.
I love this sunscreen. It smells amazing and it really helps protect the skin.
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Nicole S.
Washington , DC
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Kelly G.