Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Like the smell of this product and it doesn't feel to greasey. It does its job well. Definitely will repurchase.
Kaishla M.
Bronx, NY
I like to use this because it 50% so I don't get sun burned but I do catch a light tan so I feel good using this.
hfff i.
It mells good. It felt light weight and Did not make me oily. It did it's job well. And was kind of refreshing.
Paige H.
Love this product. Feels very good on skin and has a very pleasant smell! Goes on smooth and absorbs nicely.
Dylann M.
Longmont, CO
This is the only sunscreen my boyfriend and I will use, and it is the only thing I will use on my children.
Ivy C.
Williamsville, NY
Great sunscreen, that provides nice protection to the skin. It does not have a strong smell so don't worry
Ronni B.
Harleysville, PA
Slightly hard to sub in. Protects skin. Smells good. Must reapply often. Reef safe. Can use on face too.
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
The sunscreen works really well. Does not leave your oily. The smell is great also. Natural sunscreen.
Jay S.
Modesto
Probably the only I have tried, but have no complaints towards it. It’s effective and I recommend it.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Kiss my face is amazing. This product works great for my fair skin. I burn easily but not with this
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Nicole S.
Washington , DC
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Kelly G.