Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Shay S.
Statesville
This sunscreen is ok i went out inthe sun for like 4 hours and i got sun burned still di idk what to think about this product
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I LOVE Kiss My Face products! I love that it's all natural and I don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my face!
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Actually keeps you from getting burned from the sun and also makes skin feel smooth and fresh. It also smells very good.
Amanda G.
Kendall, NY
Love the oats and how that it feels on my skin. Affordable and great price to pamper your self with!! Great for anybody
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Henva B.
Rosenberg , TX
I bought this from Kroger for the first time and there hasn't been a day that I have not applied it!! It's awesome!
Karen T.
Best sunscreen I have ever used. Goes on easily an doesn't feel greasy or heavy. Stays on well even after swimming.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Kiss my Face makes such wonderful products!! This is so nice and lightweight, but yet works really well!! Awesome!
Mara F.
Georgetown, TX
Like it a lot for everyday use specially summer can use it for my whole family.. and I feel all of us are protected
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Nicole S.
Washington , DC
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Kelly G.