Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC
Great sunscreen! Doesn't leave my skin feeling gross after application like others do.
Claudia R.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay. It was slightly oilier than I anticipated. I wouldn't buy again.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I use this on my face every single morning, and it feels very good. It's not too thick, and it doesn't have that horrible sunscreen smell!
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is a great sunscreen for sensitive skin. I break out really easily and this one is one I can put on my skin without a problem for heavy duty protection, otherwise I'm a fan of Clarins SPF 45 for daily wear.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Kiss my face is amazing. This product works great for my fair skin. I burn easily but not with this
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I LOVE Kiss My Face products! I love that it's all natural and I don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my face!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the kiss my face products! This is a great everyday sunscreen to use
Jade T.
Everett, WA
This works so well for your face in the summer and it smells absolutely amazing. I love putting some on before I know I'm gonna be in the sun for awhile
Sheila L.
Victorville, CA
I tried it once I'm very interested in trying there baby products next. Having a baby I'm the house opens up to more products and opions.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Sarah G.
Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily skin?