Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this is not just a great sunscreen but actually great for your skin. Really protects and makes my face feel healthy
Ann D.
Fremont, CA
I love that it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals all the other sunscreens in the market has. It applies well and works well.
Shay S.
Statesville
This sunscreen is ok i went out inthe sun for like 4 hours and i got sun burned still di idk what to think about this product
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Actually keeps you from getting burned from the sun and also makes skin feel smooth and fresh. It also smells very good.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I LOVE Kiss My Face products! I love that it's all natural and I don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my face!
Amanda G.
Kendall, NY
Love the oats and how that it feels on my skin. Affordable and great price to pamper your self with!! Great for anybody
Karen T.
Best sunscreen I have ever used. Goes on easily an doesn't feel greasy or heavy. Stays on well even after swimming.
Henva B.
Rosenberg, TX
I bought this from Kroger for the first time and there hasn't been a day that I have not applied it!! It's awesome!
Mara F.
Georgetown, TX
Like it a lot for everyday use specially summer can use it for my whole family.. and I feel all of us are protected
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Like the smell of this product and it doesn't feel to greasey. It does its job well. Definitely will repurchase.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Sarah G.
Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily skin?