Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
This is a very good sunscreen and what i like about it most is that its a natural cruelty free product and keeps the skin glowing
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this stuff and its a brand I can trust that uses natural ingredients and does not test on animals which is a huge plus for me.
Kalina Y.
Leesburg, AL
I love using the oat protein complex just because it feels good. It's not expensive and doesn't effect my face in a negative way.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
I've used this once. It worked well for the time that I used it. I definitely need more time with it to give it a better review.
Laura P.
Limestone, ME
i need to be using sunscreen daily.the oat protien i would think would be good for oily skin and i think the price would be fair.
Ann D.
Fremont, CA
I love that it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals all the other sunscreens in the market has. It applies well and works well.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
This is an all around great product. It doesn't leave a sticker residue but at the same time helps heal the redness of my face.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I love that this is not just a great sunscreen but actually great for your skin. Really protects and makes my face feel healthy
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
Smells good! not too greasy, which gives my face a huge reaction. love it! i feel it really blocks the sun and protects my skin
Shannon W.
WEATHERFORD
I like this product I love the light smell it has and overall lightness to it doesn't go on thick at all it feels like a hint
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Nicole S.
Washington , DC
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Kelly G.