Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Madeline B.
This comes in great small packaging, easy to bring to the beach and it's pretty gentle on skin. I have only used it a few times, it's not too expensive and it smells pretty good!
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss my Face makes such wonderful products!! This is so nice and lightweight, but yet works really well!! Awesome!
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice sunscreen with a unique smell. It leaves the skin nice and smooth and does it's job. It's a bonus because it's cruelty free too!
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
Smells good! not too greasy, which gives my face a huge reaction. love it! i feel it really blocks the sun and protects my skin
Adäir R.
Has a unique scent and combats the sun well. I love most all Kiss My Face products, especially the lip balms. But yes, if you are looking for a natural lovely scented sunscreen, this is for you.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good sunscreen and what i like about it most is that its a natural cruelty free product and keeps the skin glowing
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
The sunscreen works really well. Does not leave your oily. The smell is great also. Natural sunscreen.
Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen. It smells amazing and it really helps protect the skin.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I REALLY LIVE KISS MY FACE PRODUCTS THEY ARE VERY CLEAN AND HARSH CHEMICAL FREE AS WELL. LIKE!
Delilah G.
PWorks great as a sunscreen, definitely not too oily. I am on the beach for 6-8 hours at a time and no burn at all (Irish white skin!!) But I agree that it is very runny-it leaks and pours out too quickly.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Sarah G.
Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily skin?