Kiss My Face Oat Protein Complex Sunscreen uploaded by Matt D.

BY KISS MY FACE

Oat Protein Complex Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective sunscreen made with oat protein and betaglucans that moisturize and help fight the signs of aging.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

• Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily? 3 Answers
  • Does this work well?1 Answers
Melissa  A.
I love that this is a natural product. It works well but I found it a little sticky. I would purchase it again though. I like the smell and the bottle is great to keep in your beach bag.
Nadia C.
Love love love this is a must have especially if you live if Texas because if you're from here you know how hot it can be so no more to sunburn with this product
Tanya T.
Fresno, CA
My family loves this sunscreen! It's not to harsh on the skin like other brands and I use it for myself and my children. We never get burnt all summer long.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice and smooth for a simple coverage sunscreen. It feels so lightweight and doesn't leave that gross oily and sticky feeling like most others do.
Alexis S.
Groves, TX
This smells sooooooo good! it keeps my skin so fresh and smooth and it's non-oily!! i wear it every time i go in the sun! it goes with me everywhere!
Edith B.
Love this product helps me a lot while in the summer breeze! Couldn't need anything else to fill my expectations on this ! Definitely a must have !
Katy L.
Archbald, PA
I really recommend this product. It is very gentle on the skin and does not make the skin oily. It is very effective in protection from the sun.
Bonnie H.
Great Neck, NY
Love this sunscreen. It smells great. I don't break out from it. It protects very well against sun damage. Absorbs fast into the skin.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this stuff and its a brand I can trust that uses natural ingredients and does not test on animals which is a huge plus for me.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
I've used this once. It worked well for the time that I used it. I definitely need more time with it to give it a better review.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I am looking for a good facial sunscreen -- is this one oily?
m r.
1. what SPF is this? 2. will this product hurt my sensitive skin?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
How good is this product.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Are there any other Kiss My Face products worth using? I am slowly getting acquainted with this brand.
Sarah G.
Is this worth using? Does it work well with combination and oily skin?